The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

Quote:
creepy, are you sure??

Omigosh! Slendy creeps me out sooooo much!!!
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
creepy, are you sure??

Positive. I have a horrible memory, so the fact that I clearly remember this... :hmm Hm. It's a good thing I don't have $20 bills! Slendy will definitely target you and steal the $20 dollar bills and then replace them with an equal amount of money in smaller bills. That's not so scary, but the fact that he targets you...

Quote:
lol.png
the cows were weird but ohhh so funny!! I love imagination!!! The video after that titled Meow Mix had me laughing so hard that I was crying. Only because my 2 dogs couldn't find the kitty on my lap!! And my dogs' cat started growling.
gig.gif

I think it was scarier before the cows started to deform, etc.

i found that extremely disturbing expeshialy 1:07

Last edited:
Well if we are still talking about scary story's i have 1 and it true.

well, there was a boy he was 11 or 12 he slept in the basement of a haunted house, the house was built right on top of a Indian burial ground, well, one night when he went to bed, he put all his stuff away for the night, and turned of all the light down there. well he woke up at 1 o'clock exact and the lights were turning off and on, off and on, and so on. and every thing, all the boxes, all his clothes, everything it was every were. well he told his mom and they moved out of there right away. the next month, a couple moved in there and they were murdered on friday the 3th! and thats a true story.

Back
Top Bottom