The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

Quote:
Thats what Ive heard

sorry I watch too much ghost adventures

roll.png
oh outy

what I get very bored sometimes

Quote:
My dog has done that. It's like they can sense evil forces

My dog Fluffy is the sweetest thing. Once, the guy who delivers hay to us brought his son with him. Fluffy went crazy growling and snarling, we thought she was gonna attack him and kill him. Dad couldn't even call her off. She has never done that before. Ever. To anyone.

I mean, doesn't she just look like a total sweet heart?

99411_sd536597.jpg

99411_sd536060.jpg

99411_sd536581.jpg

99411_sd532434.jpg

Okay so this is a story that happened to my aunts. Age ranging for 17-25. I'm not gonna put their real names. Alice, Jennifer, Kimberly.So Alice and Jennifer went to spend the night at Kimberlys house. Around 2:00 A.M. - 3:00 A.M.. Note:Kimberlys backdoor is glass with blinds. You can see the backyard out of it. Kimberly's dog started to bark at the back door. Kimberly got up to go shut the dog up and went back to bed. The dog started barking more so Jennifer got up to go shut the dog up and saw a black guy standing at the backdoor. The black guy saw her, of course, and started pulling something out of his pocket. Jennifer ran back into Kimberlys room and told them. Kimberly was trying to call the police but was so scared she was messing up. She was too late when she called the police. And...The black guy got away..

Back
Top Bottom