The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

Quote:
Jeff!? My name isn't Jeff!

I know, but that was the name of that person in that strange pic.

Ooohhh......

Quote:
i agree, especially with that woman under the tree with three tentacles coming out of her.....

The children in the picture all went missing about one week after this picture was taken. They were never found again.

That's The Slender Man in the background, the man responsible for the heinous crime. He kidnaps small children, and steals 20 dollar bills. He has been known to target young adults, however. He will do anything from stealing a 20 dollar bill to standing over you watching you in the abyss of slumber, to kidnapping you and taking you to his bizarre world, to even just flat out impaling you with his tentacles. He also has no face.

Now. Are you coughing? Have you been coughing lately? Then he's targeted you.

*gulps*

I'm trying not to cough now. Crup.

Last edited:
Quote:
That is why my cousin Rachel is TERRIFIED of mirrors! I don't know who told her the story of Bloody Mary, and I don't think I wanna know.

Pfft. Don't be afraid of the slenderman. He just wants a hug.
(And, on minecraft, to break your house while you sleep
rant.gif

Slender man scared the heck outta me! I cry everytime i look at his picture for some reason... Must mean I saw him before...
hide.gif

And the Pokemon Black one is even creepier now that a Pokemon Black has actually been released! 0.0
ETA: Also, shall I ADD to the content? *creepy grin*

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom