The Old Folks Home

Between harvesting wood, splitting wood, working with the Cattle Dogs, tending the garden, mowing lawn, and taking care of the house the poor chicken coop is like....okay, I'll do it tomorrow.

DH wants to use the offerings to fertilize the pasture before they cut the grass for hay so we keep waiting for the ground to dry out so the tractor doesn't dig ruts....then it rains again. :confused:

Between harvesting wood, splitting wood, working with the Cattle Dogs, tending the garden, mowing lawn, and taking care of the house the poor chicken coop is like....okay, I'll do it tomorrow.

DH wants to use the offerings to fertilize the pasture before they cut the grass for hay so we keep waiting for the ground to dry out so the tractor doesn't dig ruts....then it rains again. :confused:
You would have an easy time of it here!

Even the bit of rail last week did not wet the ground

Let me know how the wedge pillow works for you Chicka. They suggested that I get one to use for my stenosis in my neck and I keep procrastinating it thinking it will be uncomfortable.
Have you tried those little circular traveling pillows that fit around your neck? I like mine.

Back
Top Bottom