The Old Folks Home

And I think I’m sore from vacation maybe since I walked/moved way more than normal and in weird ways/worked muscles I didn’t know I had 😂
My fitness app connected to the wrist band tells me stuff like that! "You are moving more than an average Wednesday...."

My fitness app connected to the wrist band tells me stuff like that! "You are moving more than an average Wednesday...."
I need to start wearing my Fitbit again! I go through kind of cycles with it I guess where I wear it a ton and then don’t wear it for a while and then wear it again hahah idk why

and she asked silly questions
Did she get some good answers?

said he was allergic to garlic!
No sense living then!!! Garlic and olive oil are necessary for a decent life.

Hi Kelsey. How are you doing? I'm sure your Mom's passing is still weighing heavy on you and the rest of the family :hugs

are you old enough to qualify?
Kelsey has been here at the home for years. I guess she went on vacation ;)

Did she get some good answers?

No sense living then!!! Garlic and olive oil are necessary for a decent life.

Hi Kelsey. How are you doing? I'm sure your Mom's passing is still weighing heavy on you and the rest of the family :hugs

Kelsey has been here at the home for years. I guess she went on vacation ;)
I’m doing pretty well, considering, thanks! It comes and goes oddly. I’ve been a lot better lately but then something will happen, like when I was scrolling through my photo feed yesterday and found some funny/cute pictures she had asked me to take, and then I’m like 😭 all over.

And yup, I did! We went to North Myrtle Beach for the week. Just got back on Saturday, left Friday the 11th, stayed in Charleston for the night then drove to MB Saturday, and I’ve already been keeping busy with pet sitting and walking hahah jumped right back into it Sunday and working every day this week except Monday I didn’t 😂

But anyway, it was a lot of fun!!! My aunt and uncle, their 3 kids, 2 spouses, and all 5 grandkids were there!

My mom had actually planned it with my aunt and she was supposed to be there so it was a little bit rough the first day getting to the room because it was AMAZING and huge and great views and she would’ve LOVED it! 😭 and last day. But we all had a great time! The one grand clung to me right away lol idk why but he loves me so we had fun! 🥰

We went to Medieval Times too and that was a BLAST! I got way too into it :lau :love

And Alligator Adventure was amazing too. I loved all the animals and it made me want a snake really bad 😂

And we went to this amazing restaurant called Boardwalk Billy’s. Went there twice. It’s great. Music, food, everything.

Mostly we went to the beach 😂

We did go on the fishing pier the last day and saw like 2-3 big sharks in the water plus a baby someone had caught so glad we did that on the last day 😂 and didn’t stay at a place next to the pier :lau

Back
Top Bottom