The Old Folks Home

Well, I've been diagnosed once again with yet another type of cancer.  For those of you that would be kind enough to include me in your prayers, I will be grateful.  On a lighter note, WE ARE IN LOCKDOWN!

Prayers, of course. I understand, at least a little. My oncologist and I have been on first name basis for a very long time.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE - New life, KEWL!!!

Well, I've been diagnosed once again with yet another type of cancer. For those of you that would be kind enough to include me in your prayers, I will be grateful. On a lighter note, WE ARE IN LOCKDOWN!
hugs.gif

Ron where didja find such great smilies? Gotta get ROB to freshen the' too few,' that BYC has.

It really enhances posting and gets the emotion across.

Well, I've been diagnosed once again with yet another type of cancer. For those of you that would be kind enough to include me in your prayers, I will be grateful. On a lighter note, WE ARE IN LOCKDOWN!
May God bless you and keep his hand on you
hugs.gif
will keep you in our prayers.

Good luck with your hatch
fl.gif

Thank you all for your prayers! You are in my prayers too. Yes, Cynthia12 I have thoroughly enjoyed these eggs, and I know the fuzzy butts will bring even more joy.
I'll pray for you.

Speaking of a lighter note, I was at the feed store near my house yesterday. They had their chick day two Saturdays ago and had 300 chicks arrive earlier that week. They sold half by that Saturday morning, Today they still have 30 chicks left so I'm contemplating bringing them all home since they haven't been well cared for since they got them. I'm just near capacity with more eggs going in the incubator today. I might just get them and find homes for them.

Many prayers will be said for you!!

I live knowing I will get cancer, just a matter of when. I try to live every day fighting that posibility. Last spring I read a book focused on what foods to be eating during different treatments-- as I was not on any treatments, my take away was eating a wide variety of vegetables, and fruits.And lots of them. I also follow GOMS-- Greens, onions, mushrooms, seeds and nuts.

I'll pray for you.

Speaking of a lighter note, I was at the feed store near my house yesterday. They had their chick day two Saturdays ago and had 300 chicks arrive earlier that week. They sold half by that Saturday morning, Today they still have 30 chicks left so I'm contemplating bringing them all home since they haven't been well cared for since they got them. I'm just near capacity with more eggs going in the incubator today. I might just get them and find homes for them.

I almost did exactly that last weekend - all they had left was about 30 straight run White Leghorns, quite old enough to start picking out the pullets - but I'm bursting at the seams right now, have to wait until numbers go down a little (which is not likely to be soon, as I just set 79 eggs for the Easter Hatch Along). If they're still there this weekend, maybe I'll try to make a deal for them and figure out a space.

Back
Top Bottom