The Old Folks Home

For those of us not following along so well today, that was a moment of wondering if pickitfarm had made a 'special' casserole to go along with the story...

Glad I could figure it out or I'd be thinking something was awry with the casserole!
Sorry!

I vow to quote better in the future....

Here's your Friday laugh:

0.jpg

One of our DIL works a a Vet's office and she posted a pic of this adorable puppy this morning and said that some one was driving down the street yesterday and threw this baby out the window and she landed on her head. The person behind the @$@ stopped and picked her up and took her to the Vet to get her checked out and to find her a home.
Well as soon as I saw her I called and told our DIL that we wanted her. We now have her at home with us. She is only 6 weeks old!

She is so sweet!

One of our DIL works a a Vet's office and she posted a pic of this adorable puppy this morning and said that some one was driving down the street yesterday and threw this baby out the window and she landed on her head. The person behind the @$@ stopped and picked her up and took her to the Vet to get her checked out and to find her a home.
Well as soon as I saw her I called and told our DIL that we wanted her. We now have her at home with us. She is only 6 weeks old!

She is so sweet!

Very Cute!

Not too much Pit Bull?

She is so sweet!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom