The Old Folks Home

Here's one of the original studies in 2005, with SARS. It was later found that it worked on MERS, both coronaviruses that attack the lungs in similar manner. It's not happenstance that French doctors began administering it early on, reporting that they had great results with it. It's not happenstance that Trump's own physician(s) had him taking it as a prophylaxis. He recently announced he was going to stop taking it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Some of the first studies came in from France. They were criticized, supposedly, because the study group at the time, was too small. Remember, there were no rapid tests yet, and there were fewer cases at the time. Later, when the study expanded to a higher number of cases, it was still discredited by Dr Fauci.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/19/old-malaria-drug-hydroxychloroquine-may-help-cure-coronavirus-study/

As more cases were confirmed positive, the study expanded to a large enough number, to be of major significance, proving it does a great job. All over the world, the data coming in was confirming the combo was working great. So why was Dr Fauci still warning against it? Why did most governors store the supplies of hydroxychloroquine that had been sent to them, for use in their states, refusing to release it to be given to people? Follow the money trail, and you will get your answer.
Here's an excellent study, done later in France, that expanded significantly on their original findings. Then numbers are acceptable, even by our standards, as a valid clinical study.
https://themuslimtimes.info/2020/04...061-patients-treated-with-hydroxycholorquine/

In this article, please note that the doctor was discouraged from studying it as a prophylaxis, by the same doctors that were TAKING it themselves for that very purpose. Please note, the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine IS known about, and quietly accepted, as a treatment.
https://emedz.net/antimalarial-drugs-for-coronavirus-prevention/

Please understand, the anti-hydroxychloroquine hype was not about safe-guarding people. There is a fairly long list of medications that are prescribed for off label use. An example of this, is certain chemo drugs that are routinely prescribed for rheumatoid arthritis. It works. Doctors know it works. The cost involved with doing a complete study for RA to be added to the list of uses, is huge. Not to mention that it would drive up the prices, and chemo drugs are expensive to begin with. Doctors prescribe it anyway as off-label, knowing it works. Nobody complains, since Big Pharma is still getting their high income from it.

Let's look at Remdesivir. Understand, the same people that would make the most money on a vaccine, are the ones needing to recoup their loss, since there IS a great cheap alternative treatment for Covid-19. Their answer to this is, that they have to launch a campaign to discredit any alternative treatment, until they can produce one of their own.

Thus enters Remdesivir. When applying for approval, the drug company mistakenly released the true study. That study showed that Remdesivir has NO value in regards to treating Covid-19. The mistake was quickly discovered, and another study, one much more favorable, was provided. In essence, when they found that Remdesivir didn't work, they had another lab do the same study, but with significantly better results. Hmmmmmm.
https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/23...ent-show-no-benefit-for-coronavirus-patients/

Now, since they changed testing labs, which would give them favorable results, Remdesivir is being touted as the latest, greatest. What's not being told is, it's still NOT as effective as the hydroxychloroquine combo. The other thing not being mentioned, is the cost. It's extremely high.

More pleased that the test was negative! Good news, @Cynthia12 and sooooo glad that you are feeling better.

@CapricornFarm, I am so jealous. What a doll. Is she Nigerian?
Yes, all FOUR of them are!
20200605_115954.jpg
20200605_115842.jpg
20200605_115918.jpg
20200605_115756.jpg

Last edited:
Plus it's very unlikely that goats are going to trample you/kill or maim you unless you lay on the ground and they use you as something to climb, LOL.

I had to run into town and buy chick feed. Hoping to see chicks tomorrow at the earliest. Hate Hate HATE wearing two masks and rubber gloves in this heat but ya gotta do what you gotta do.

Cynthia -- When it rains, it pours. You're due for a long stretch of sunny weather.

Cap -- Goats are SO MUCH FUN! I'm a tad green with envy as our CC&R's do not allow any farm animals other than horses, cows and 10 poultry birds. Would much rather have goats vs. cows just for the sheer noise, fly and poop factors.
I know, I had close to 100 goats in TN before we moved back to FL.

Plus it's very unlikely that goats are going to trample you/kill or maim you unless you lay on the ground and they use you as something to climb, LOL.

I had to run into town and buy chick feed. Hoping to see chicks tomorrow at the earliest. Hate Hate HATE wearing two masks and rubber gloves in this heat but ya gotta do what you gotta do.
Yeah, these little ones should be a lot easier to catch and handle that the big Kikos I had.
My new chicks are being shipped Tuesday!

Back
Top Bottom