The Old Folks Home

Ron, she already said they won't use staples, or stitches. If she coughs hard, they will rip the skin, and tear out. Steri-strips are a very strong adhesive, have a little more give to them, and will help prevent herniation.
Makes sense!

Super glue always my favorite I guess I am old got a blue tooth well had them for years plugged in wall to charge .. desk fan pliug in wall everything now is usb how did that happen phone a20 has a new charger does not fit the old one ... desk fan I bought is usb .. blue tooth is usb I need to paint on my forhead No more usb old lady :clap

I was a teen the first time I had female surgery. After the surgery, the nurse came in, and told me to cough, to clear my lungs. I belted out a good hard cough. I saw stars, the room started spinning, my face turned white, and I screamed. The nurse was shocked. The look on her face was pure concern. She explained that I was to cough gently, and a pillow would help counter the pressure. I never made that mistake again.

Super glue always my favorite I guess I am old got a blue tooth well had them for years plugged in wall to charge .. desk fan pliug in wall everything now is usb how did that happen phone a20 has a new charger does not fit the old one ... desk fan I bought is usb .. blue tooth is usb I need to paint on my forhead No more usb old lady :clap
You can get a converter plug so you can plug into regular electric.

It's morning already? Whow!

We were outside till 11 last night watching the Perseid Meteor Shower. Saw a few good ones but I had to lay on the deck in order to look up. My neck just doesn't work that way any more for me to stand and look straight over my head and it was too humid to throw down a blanket and lie in the grass in the pasture.

It should still be good viewing tonight if you have clear skies. Look to the north and the North star. Perseid's come from the north east and travel to the south east.

We have a neighbor, that is tied into our internet too. That's why he was concerned about the bandwidth, and upgraded.
That's great, the neighbor can pay for the upgraded bandwidth ;)

Of course, he's just doing all this to help me out with the fence problem.
Of COURSE! Very considerate of him to want to fix it permanently with that new tractor.

My surgery is for Aug 27th at 5:30 am.
Excellent news! And really accommodating with regard to visitation. I'm surprised they will even let him in the hospital let alone your room.

Best dog trainer is a cat. Wish our cattle dogs would realize that!
They would IF they stopped trying to eat her.

Back
Top Bottom