The Old Folks Home

Sorry to hear you have been hurting, hugs to you my friend.
Thanks Cap.

I'm slowly feeling better. My back is still sore but I'm able to get up in the morning with relative ease and get going for the day by 9AM. Much better than the noon of last week.

Much better all the way around. I even feel like taking the cattle dogs out for walks today. It's near 40 degrees here and the sun is out. Now if all the snow and ice on the road would melt and dry up life would be pretty close to perfect.

Pup is 7 months old and loving the snow and cold weather...me...not so much :old

View attachment 2494966

What a doll baby! If you never want the little pupsickle I can always find room for one more...of course my husband would make me move out to the hay loft if I did so maybe I'd better reword that.

Adorable. I have to admit that our cattle dogs are 2 years old now and I'm glad to see them finally mature. It's been a circus at best and a trial of frustration at the worst. But still no regrets and we are glad we saved their little silly lives for them. They adore us and every time we are around them they are leading us around by gently taking our hands in their mouths so we go to a chair. Once in a chair, they climb in our laps and stay there for hugs and cuddles. These dogs actually hug back which is amazing and the smiles on their faces make all the stress worth while.

Puppy hood is fun but adult hood is where you really see them developing into a life long friend.

Thanks Ron. Never underestimate the power of modern drugs, LOL. What I hate about the steroids is that they do work and so far have proven to be the only thing that does.

I'm sure your wife would understand that sentiment.

How is she doing?
We are making it through the pandemic!

She has quite a bit of pain but has cut down on meds

Back
Top Bottom