The Old Folks Home

Whow if you just got a bent license plate you are lucky. Deer here cause serious damage to vehicles when you hit one.
Of course but I've hit a few deer at slow speed and had a couple actually run right into my vehicle as I'm stopping caused some minor damage.
Whacked my first one at high speed last summer prob 70mph as I was getting on the brakes saw him beside the road for a split second crouched monster buck in velvet, please don't I thought while pushing on my not so good brakes, BAMM, dead center of plow truck slid diagonal for a ways skidding tires and then it flopped of in ditch other side of road... I wanted to take it home and process but was very needed at work that morning so hammered back down. Hardest I've ever hit anything and no damage hit the plow frame/pump.
So those 'cow/deer catchers/brush guards' expensive but prob worth it.

Worst damage on a vehicle for me from a animal came from a bird...
Saw it flying across the road just before it hit poof of feathers. Was going to check damage when I got home forgot was hrs later filling the outside wood boiler before bed otherwise I would have ate it looked in pretty good shape.
Our ford expedition, thinking of buying one of those small human skeletons from the dollar store to hang out the hole for Halloween :lau
Screenshot_20211025-233828_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-233902_Gallery.jpg

I vaguely remember that series,
I just thought of it while I was typing that, thinking wasn't there a Firefly movie? Yeah just watched it few yrs back the final movie Serenity but watched the series many yrs ago.
Another one I watched back then was Farescape, still haven't watched the following movie on that one yet peacekeeper wars. As far as I can see still not streaming free

I just thought of it while I was typing that, thinking wasn't there a Firefly movie? Yeah just watched it few yrs back the final movie Serenity but watched the series many yrs ago.
Another one I watched back then was Farescape, still haven't watched the following movie on that one yet peacekeeper wars. As far as I can see still not streaming free
most of the good reality shows don't :gig

Worst damage on a vehicle for me from a animal came from a bird...
Saw it flying across the road just before it hit poof of feathers. Was going to check damage when I got home forgot was hrs later filling the outside wood boiler before bed otherwise I would have ate it looked in pretty good shape.
Our ford expedition, thinking of buying one of those small human skeletons from the dollar store to hang out the hole for Halloween :lau
View attachment 2879442View attachment 2879443
:lau

I read where a kid did insects as a science project. When on of the judges looked at his display he almost stroked because there was a lantern moth in it and there weren't supposed to be any in the state. Needless to say, they questioned the poor boy as to where he found the moth and removed the moth from his display.

@pennyJo1960 (when did you change your ID? don't do that to old people!) I could think of at least three snappy come backs to that but they would probably get me in trouble. I'll go with the tamer one....I hoped he at least gave her a kiss.....

@CapricornFarm. CONGRATULATIONS! I still think that chick is gorgeous and obviously others do also!
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom