The Old Folks Home

Well survived my GI visit. Colonoscopy scheduled for the 2nd of Dec unless they get an earlier opening. Gastricendoscopy scheduled for the 13th of December. Oh. Joy.

I don't think she really knows what is going on with me at this point although she doesn't think we are looking at Crohn's or UC. Past that it's a big guessing game. She mentioned a type of ischemic bowel disease and a type of tumor that is benign but can grow slowly. Only thing she is sure of is I have chronic constipation from IBS and syncope from vaso-vagle effect from the pain I experience. I'm not expecting the tumor as nothing showed up on the C/T scan they did three weeks ago. So Idunno. Came home with a sack full of samples for the IBS. I don't know how the colitis or the gastritis figures into all of this. Nothing was said. Guess I find out when they start running tubes down every hole imaginable in my body plus a few I don't know about.

Now I hurry up and wait.

Yep, Penny, She is a very nice eastern Indian lady. My doc back in IL was from India. Super nice guy. We would sit and talk about Karma. Also knew a very nice India born eye doctor who was friends with my DH. That man would always great me with a hug, call me by name and ask how I was doing. This new doc was the complete mirror opposite of the rheumy I saw back in June.

@CSolis....Fayoumis. 5 weeks.

One of the things I've noticed about this batch of chicks is that they do have some 'hard' feathers on the wings, but for the most part they are not completely hard. Come to find out, dad is part Silkie. So, if I put the pullets with my Silkie roo, it should soften their feathers more, I would hope If you enlarge the image you see a lot of the softer feathers on the body.
20211027_124413.jpg

20211027_135620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom