The Old Folks Home

I've got some CBD:THC salve that my sister got me. It really sucks the pain out, but -- wow -- it is more expensive than gold to purchase, so it is only used in dire circumstances.
Tried CBD and also hemp gummies that seem to alleviate the aches of bone-on-bone somewhat and temporarily.
Just got some CBD:THC (ratio 20:1) gummies and and taking them at a 1/2 dose -- wow -- no more nighttime pain (which is when things are most painful) BUT been having some very weird and vivid dreams.
All of this is just a band-aid, I realize, as I'm gimping toward the knee replacements.
Sigh....

I've got some CBD:THC salve that my sister got me. It really sucks the pain out, but -- wow -- it is more expensive than gold to purchase, so it is only used in dire circumstances.
Tried CBD and also hemp gummies that seem to alleviate the aches of bone-on-bone somewhat and temporarily.
Just got some CBD:THC (ratio 20:1) gummies and and taking them at a 1/2 dose -- wow -- no more nighttime pain (which is when things are most painful) BUT been having some very weird and vivid dreams.
All of this is just a band-aid, I realize, as I'm gimping toward the knee replacements.
Sigh....
Good to know. My neighbor gave me some edibles but I don’t think they are medicinal. :gig

Hey, it's been a while since I've been on BYC again.
How is everyone doing?
Any good news?

I had 2 heart surgeries and a hip replacement in Nov. :gig
Life is good. I feel like a new person ready to take on a new prospective in life.
Glad you’re doing well! My brother and SIL had their first kid in December! So that’s good 🤣❤️

Hey, it's been a while since I've been on BYC again.
How is everyone doing?
Any good news?

I had 2 heart surgeries and a hip replacement in Nov. :gig
Life is good. I feel like a new person ready to take on a new prospective in life.
Great to hear your doing so well.

Back
Top Bottom