The One Direction Thread <3

So about this thread. I thought this was a chicken forum? There are things like twitter and stuff for 1D accounts aren't there? I get that you like One Direction. I'm the same about Justin Bieber, but aren't there other places for these threads besides a chicken forum?

So about this thread. I thought this was a chicken forum? There are things like twitter and stuff for 1D accounts aren't there? I get that you like One Direction. I'm the same about Justin Bieber, but aren't there other places for these threads besides a chicken forum?

This is the social section for non-sequitur chatter and games. If you want chickens and only chickens, you may want to look around elsewhere.

I know what your getting at MsChickenMomma, and I agree with you. This is a chicken forum, and while this section doesn't have much about chickens at all, the entire accounts devoted to One Direction is a bit ridiculous IMO.
hmm.png

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks One Direction accounts on a chicken forum is a bit much. I understand the thread, but do you really need accounts dedicated to them on a chicken forum?

The only reason I have an account on here is because I get made fun for liking them, so I thought the only way to get around that was to make a new account. Otherwise yes I understand what you're saying..

I asked a simple question. No need to get snippy. And I'm more referring to the 1D accounts. Not just the thread. You know what, whatever. Bye.

I'm sorry?

I wasn't trying to offend you. I answered your question, and my point wasn't to be rude, but to let these people enjoy what they want (even if this thing they like isn't something I would want to be into). But if you're really looking to be that way, that's fine. Just don't expect me sit there and take rambling for something you might have misinterpreted.

I never said they couldn't enjoy liking One Direction. Because I like Justin Bieber, but this isn't the place to have the One Direction and Justin Bieber accounts. The threads are one thing, but do you really need an account dedicated to them on a chicken forum? That's a bit much. Dissagree all you want but it's true.

Back
Top Bottom