The P.N.W Flock.

Pics
I am pretty certain that Holly, the red Banty Cochin, is Bootsie's mother!
Observe! the stalks of his feathers are bright red, like that of the red cochin! Plus, I have been watching Holly and Bo, the standard size BB, and they are very close!;)

IMG_2269.JPG

Also, he is getting very shiny! So yes, I will admit it ~ I am convinced he is a cockerel!

Bootsie is doing wonderful, he’s growing up to be such a wonderful and sweet boy!
After I bring him in from the big chicken yard, ( because I am trying to get him used to being out with the flock ) he’ll come up and jump up on my back, and he will also follow me around!View attachment 2633881

Such a lady-killer!
No need to worry, he does it out of friendliness, and because he wants to get away from the bigger hens!
I am waiting for the warmer weather to show up and then I will start locking up the hens at night with him in their henhouse, that is how we train the youngsters!

He does it out of friendliness, and because he wants to get away from the bigger hens!
I am waiting for the warmer weather to show up and then I will start locking up the hens at night with him in their henhouse, that is how we train the youngsters!
He has really bonded with me, he follows me around like a dog!

No need to worry, he does it out of friendliness, and because he wants to get away from the bigger hens!
No, no, I didn't mean it as a bad thing -- "lady-killer" is a term used to refer to very handsome males.

Back
Top Bottom