The P.N.W Flock.

Pics
Yikes! The weather is crazy right now! Hoping not to lose any of my sweet chickens. Going to get really warm here.

Attachments

• B4C2D2DF-722F-4065-9091-D843C595AC53.jpeg
    B4C2D2DF-722F-4065-9091-D843C595AC53.jpeg
    349 KB · Views: 5
Hey! I did!:wee

Sitting in that hot car, I was sweating terribly!
I felt so clammy, I don't like 100-degree weather! 🥵

85 right now, at 9:13 pm, and it should start going down into the 70s later in the night, phew!
I definitely get it! Yall are not used to such temps... imagine those temps with humidity above 80%😳... that’s what we usually get!
Average is 98 degrees with over 80% humidity! So that makes the heat index well into the 100s.. everyday... always!
I do feel for yall though.. as I understand most do not have AC 😳😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I definitely get it! Yall are not used to such temps... imagine those temps with humidity above 80%😳... that’s what we usually get!
Average is 98 degrees with over 80% humidity! So that makes the heat index well into the 100s.. everyday... always!
Wow!
I dont know how you deal with it!

Finally, we have cloudy weather this morning, so it has really cooled down! 68 degrees currently!
The day before yesterday, the whole family except one got into the pool, it felt so good!

Wow!
I dont know how you deal with it!

Finally, we have cloudy weather this morning, so it has really cooled down! 68 degrees currently!
The day before yesterday, the whole family except one got into the pool, it felt so good!
Oh man! I could only wish for 68 degrees! We won’t have that till probably October!

Bootsie really does look like his daughter, Yuzu!
IMG_3703.JPG
IMG_3675.JPG
3745754F-FE29-4AAC-81AE-83003745E240.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom