The P.N.W Flock.

Pics
I’m always talking about the big flock and run, so I thought I would finally post a picture, from a Birdseye view!

This is the main flock’s kingdom!
7356D361-2ABB-4796-B3EE-1058CB97EBFC.jpeg

The structure with the silver siding is the main henhouse, that structure was built prior to us buying the house.
Built by the original owners.

The outside space with the clear siding, was built on by us as an overflow flock perching area and a weather shelter.
In the far right top corner, is part of the duck yard. As you can see we used dog kennel panels to separate their yard from the chicken yard.

If you look where the fence poles are, on the inside of the run, straight across from the Weather shelter, was the remains of the original run, before we expanded it with all the livestock fencing as our small flock grew.

The pen on the far left is our large bachelor pad pen, home to four roosters and five drakes.

Maybe I will turn this into a “my coop” article, but for now I thought I would just post it here. :D

Here are some pictures of our youngest flock members!
(Sorry about the quality)
I caught Bootsie with his little girl, (hopefully) Yuzu! They look so much alike!View attachment 2758921

Our Anconas and Cali. Whites!
View attachment 2758922View attachment 2758930View attachment 2758931

And all five of them together!View attachment 2758932

The most friendly of our flock additions are the two Blue Andalusians, they have booming personalities!

They love to jump up on our backs and ride us out the gate, then they hop down onto the lawn!:lau

@Laura_BelgianBantams_63.

Thought I might share with y’all what we feed our flock, and how much they go through in a week!
C06FEB39-8D96-48EB-98AC-2DF0BDC1C721.jpeg

This is what we feed our flock, everyone gets this! This bag pictured above contains 40lbs of layer feed, and our flock gets their bucket filled with two of these a week. 😳
I found their bucket this evening on the ground with the lid off... so I refilled it, And here they are enjoying it!
FE6AB7A0-87DF-44F0-8141-4E68D78BD6D6.jpeg

Thought I might share with y’all what we feed our flock, and how much they go through in a week!View attachment 2827227
This is what we feed our flock, everyone gets this! This bag pictured above contains 40lbs of layer feed, and our flock gets their bucket filled with two of these a week. 😳
I found their bucket this evening on the ground with the lid off... so I refilled it, And here they are enjoying it!View attachment 2827231
That is Spookster right out in front! He has always lived up to his name :p

That is Spookster right out in front! He has always lived up to his name :p
Did you know that the original Lassie, played by Pal, had a decendent named Spook? Spook even got a part in some of the Lassie episodes.

Back
Top Bottom