The P.N.W Flock.

Pics
Thanks! I like the part in your signature, "~ All lives matter, no exceptions~"
How did Christmas go? Well I hope.

We have family up visiting, and the one little cousin bonded like glue to me, so I have been watching her and hanging out with her almost 24/7. But it’s been fun having someone look up to me.

The worst part, she is passing her cold around to my three other siblings….

Hello! CrazyCochin here!

I want to apologize for my MIA status. As time has gone by, and I’ve grown, making it through my first year of college for my AA, and got a part time job, I hate to say it, but I just let BYC go. I feel bad for doing this and all my friends here are still on my mind, because some of you are like family.

I still have all three of my “crazy” Banty Cochins, Bootsie, his kids, and a reduced size flock, since I haven’t brought in any new babies in the last two years.

Bootsie is about three years, and he’s developed into a good tempered Rooster. He’s darn handsome too.

My other special girl, my SS Riju, is still sassy and love her noodles. 😂

The last image is Kuroba, or simply called Blackie. He’s grown to be kind of a jerk so he has his own pen. His attitude is too big for his britches. He is the son of Bootsie (Buff Brahma x Bantam Cochin), by a Dominate Copper Maran mother. He’s larger than Bootsie, giving into the Maran side.
IMG_0078.jpeg
IMG_0032.jpeg
IMG_0007.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom