The Peabodys Introduction

PeabodyFamilyFarm

In the Brooder
Jan 15, 2022
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We have had chickens for about 3 years or so.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
3. We live in a suburb where max we are allowed are 4 and our oldest just passed.

(3) What breeds do you have? 2 orpingtons and 1 hybrid (2 black sex links had a baby)

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? My husband enjoys the eggs. I enjoy their silliness.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening and raising rabbits

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
We have a lot of pets (4 cats and 2 dogs) plus 3 chickens and a zillion rabbits (not sure the head count atm). Thanks to covid my desk job is now 100% remote which gives more time for animals. In 3 years (when the youngest graduates) we will start looking to move to more land and do more of a homestead sort of thing.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I've been using this to get info when I had questions since I got chickens. Never signed up until now when I have a question to ask.

Back
Top Bottom