Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance.
I defeated Queen Kiki. I DID THAT. All of you that think you are scrabbling for land are just trying to reap the benefits of my chaos.
You will be dealt with in due time.
My Queen wants the world and I will see that she gets it.
Your queen?
*GASP!*
It's Overy! She's behind all this!
EDIT: "Overo." "OVERO." Not "Overy!"

No chance.
I defeated Queen Kiki. I DID THAT. All of you that think you are scrabbling for land are just trying to reap the benefits of my chaos.
You will be dealt with in due time.
My Queen wants the world and I will see that she gets it.
Are you sure I can't bribe you with food? Meat dishes, perhaps?
IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

Wait, were you the gravedigger? I didn't even know.
Seems like MROO's good an sneaking....
Zheesh ... nobody ever notices the gravedigger, lurking there in the bottom of all those holes, hanging around the graveyard after hours. SO unappreciated, even by those dying to receive my services. Do you think any of 'em ever thank me? Not a one ... silent as the grave ... every last one of them. The ungrateful sots!

Zheesh ... nobody ever notices the gravedigger, lurking there in the bottom of all those holes, hanging around the graveyard after hours. SO unappreciated, even by those dying to receive my services. Do you think any of 'em ever thank me? Not a one ... silent as the grave ... every last one of them. The ungrateful sots!
Thank you for your work. :hugs
I just got confused because I didn't recall you adopting that role.
Indeed, your services must be very excellent if people are willing to die for them!

I can do that! I've had LOTS of practice digging myself into holes and painting myself into corners, too. I might as well do it for some"body" else, too. So Yup, I can be The Digger!
I missed this one. Sorry...you can break your back.
I'll watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom