THE QUEEN'S EMPIRE ♔ (a medieval chicken RP!)

Koren backed away from Stella, and, not waiting for an answer, dashed back down the ornate hall. 3 lefts, 1 right, then straight, she repeated the directions in her head. It was easy to get lost in here. Finally, she skidded to a stop in front of a door labeled Marigold.

The door was decorated with pretty yellow brazen flowers, but Koren decided Marigold would be hungry, and would not like her dwaddling. She pushed open the door, and stared in awe as she looked around at the lavishly decorated bedroom.

The door was decorated with pretty yellow brazen flowers, but Koren decided Marigold would be hungry, and would not like her dwaddling. She pushed open the door, and stared in awe as she looked around at the lavishly decorated bedroom.
"Hello, called Marigold, come in, is that you Koren?"she got off the bed and walked over to the door.

"I, uh, Miss, I'm not allowed. Are you sure?" Koren was puzzled. A Royal, asking her if she wanted to eat fancy food with her? Koren would have never dreamed of this, but she had never gotten to eat fancy food, just a couple of hard corn kernels every day.

"I, uh, Miss, I'm not allowed. Are you sure?" Koren was puzzled. A Royal, asking her if she wanted to eat fancy food with her? Koren would have never dreamed of this, but she had never gotten to eat fancy food, just a couple of hard corn kernels every day.
"Yes, I'm sure!, I could do with some company, she smiled and waved Koren over to a chair, sit down", she gave her a corn on the cob.

Back
Top Bottom