The Queen's World—Exit Stage Left

Pick your team.

• Total voters
I'm so tired between class, work, figuring out housing and working on my stories. Obviously the simple matter would be to pause my stories and wait until break for the housing, but I'm not sure I can

Just wanted to whine for a bit, think I'm done now. Gonna take a nap and food for a bit
If it helps, this is temporary. keep your goal in mind. Once you finish classes, you'll have completed a significant step towards a secure future. Then you can fill the class time with other things.

I understand not being able to pause your stories. Sometimes there are things in life that are necessary for your mental well being. Balancing life is hard. :hugs

If it helps, this is temporary. keep your goal in mind. Once you finish classes, you'll have completed a significant step towards a secure future. Then you can fill the class time with other things.

I understand not being able to pause your stories. Sometimes there are things in life that are necessary for your mental well being. Balancing life is hard. :hugs
Just a few more weeks. If I pass, my last day besides graduation is the 16th (or the 14th, depends on when he puts the sedate for the paper). So just 2 more weeks, and like 4 more class days

Either yellow, orange or pink. Pick one
Had you picked yellow I would have for sure joined your team. Back to my pros and cons list to pick the perfect team.

I didn't know this whole d@mn RP was gonna be a love story.
I'm about to slit my own throat.
😂 I thought this 👇 reply was to this 👆 comment but then I saw it was about the Titanic.
I was like wow so this love story is already on Netflix? They don’t miss nothin!!

It's on Netflix now.

On page 45 now. It just keeps getting good!

Had you picked yellow I would have for sure joined your team. Back to my pros and cons list to pick the perfect team.

😂 I thought this 👇 reply was to this 👆 comment but then I saw it was about the Titanic.
I was like wow so this love story is already on Netflix? They don’t miss nothin!!

On page 45 now. It just keeps getting good!
Oh just you wait

Burnt mayonnaise.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Oh just you wait
Oh dear, we might have to be on the HBO. Or some other non-family-friendly streaming service. Haha!

Back
Top Bottom