The Queen's World—Exit Stage Left

Pick your team.

• Total voters
Currently on page 80. Halfway through!!
I give it another day or two and I’ll finally reach the present. I gotta get started on my selfie.

Funny you should mention CIA. IDK if you know but I’m actually a CIA operative. Spy technically. I just pretend to be this idiot bard. But SHHHHHH 🤫🤫🤫
So you're not the uncle everyone thought you were?! Oh the lies!! So many plot twists since page 30.

Nutter Island..
1637387091704.png

There are many parts of the palace, scattered across the small, tropical island. All of which are connected in one way or another.
1637387601783.png
1637387624281.png
1637387633807.png
1637387642204.png
1637387656901.png

Not only is the island surrounded by crystal clear water, but it features many oasis-like ponds, all of which can be enjoyed from inside the palace.
1637387742360.png
1637387824434.png
1637387807101.png
1637387771387.png
1637387852453.png

Nutter Island was originally a place where the most nutty people were sent to be separated from the rest of society, but has since become a kingdom of it's own, ruled by only the nuttiest.

Some say it's only a figment of the nutty residents imaginations. Most visitors never come back, so it's speculated that they go insane and imagine a fantasy-like white palace, with talking ducks and giant snakes.
Others will tell you no one returns because it's such a peaceful paradise.

Join Fetus and the Nutters to find out.
Now I’m interested in this nutter world. Very beautiful. Is this all in my head or is this real? It must be real. They even have pillows on the ceiling and walls and floors so I can sleep wherever I want I guess. But 🤔 I’ll see if this is the team I want.
-- or wait. Am I confusing this with the insane asylum?! Gosh I’m going crazy

I thought that I sewed you together, not gave birth to you or however you'd have my DNA! 😳
People can be cloned now. Maybe you scraped some of your own DNA and put it in a petri dish and then added the clump cells to an artificial/human incubator. But I don’t think clones have souls 🧐 🤨 are they gingers?!

Currently on page 80. Halfway through!!
I give it another day or two and I’ll finally reach the present. I gotta get started on my selfie.

So you're not the uncle everyone thought you were?! Oh the lies!! So many plot twists since page 30.

Now I’m interested in this nutter world. Very beautiful. Is this all in my head or is this real? It must be real. They even have pillows on the ceiling and walls and floors so I can sleep wherever I want I guess. But 🤔 I’ll see if this is the team I want.
-- or wait. Am I confusing this with the insane asylum?! Gosh I’m going crazy

People can be cloned now. Maybe you scraped some of your own DNA and put it in a petri dish and then added the clump cells to an artificial/human incubator. But I don’t think clones have souls 🧐 🤨 are they gingers?!
:lau I’m dying! Can’t wait till you catch up! Lol

I vote only nature and fruit bracelets are allowed (or encouraged) for the wedding
Those are beautiful! I vote this too! Are they edible? Black raspberries are my favorite fruit. They are the most dependable wild fruit. They come around the same time every year, are abundant and prolific, produce abundant fruit, tough plants, taste delicious pretty consistently, can be made into delicious foods, and I have such great memories from Grandpa’s farm of picking them. The first wild fruit I ever tried.
I vote yes!!
I made a potato apple pie a couple days ago but it wasn’t good. Fun fact, Hobbits have honey but not sugar since sugarcane sugar is labor intensive and produced in the tropics.

I could keep going but once again, time to catch my 💤 (page 114, so getting closer!! I really think tomorrow is the day 🎉)

Tbh probably true 😂🙈
Maybe I need individual counseling 😂🤔

Also… when does it start? And who’s the counselor? We need to resolve this before the wedding.
I have yet to witness this family counseling and Saturday/Sunday dinner. Do I gotta wait forever?? I need to know what dirty little secrets will be told! Family and their dirty laundry is the best 😂

Oh it was Bill not Joe? Phew!
This made me laugh so hard!! 😂 Poor Bill, not only did he get barbecued, uncle Dawg didn’t even care! He phew'd when news hit that it wasn't cousin Joe.

You payin' by the hour orrrr?
I laughed extra hard on this one because I recently learned what the term raw meat or going raw or whatever the term is meant.

-
Oh and GIFs are awesome! I definitely agree that there can never be too many gifs.

What is that show with Mooney and Mare and uncle Dawg in it?? Looks interesting. Me wanna watch! I’ve never even heard of it. (I do live under a rock, mind you)

I could keep going but once again, time to catch my 💤 (page 114, so getting closer!! I really think tomorrow is the day 🎉)

I have yet to witness this family counseling and Saturday/Sunday dinner. Do I gotta wait forever?? I need to know what dirty little secrets will be told! Family and their dirty laundry is the best 😂

This made me laugh so hard!! 😂 Poor Bill, not only did he get barbecued, uncle Dawg didn’t even care! He phew'd when news hit that it wasn't cousin Joe.

I laughed extra hard on this one because I recently learned what the term raw meat or going raw or whatever the term is meant.

-
Oh and GIFs are awesome! I definitely agree that there can never be too many gifs.

What is that show with Mooney and Mare and uncle Dawg in it?? Looks interesting. Me wanna watch! I’ve never even heard of it. (I do live under a rock, mind you)
:eek: thank you for reminding us because we never had a family dinner or therapy! Although we’ve been getting along better lately so maybe we don’t need therapy anymore lately lmfao @EmmaRainboe @ColtHandorf @Overo Mare @Sapphire Sebright what say you!? 😂🤔 I say we still need family dinner though. And where is @The Moonshiner ? I do love the laundry idea lmfao

And YESSSS COLTS GIFS ARE AMAZING!!! Another reason to join our team.

And the show is The Witcher! It’s on Netflix and actually!! A new season is coming out in a little over two weeks! AHHHH!!! It’s Mare and I’s favorite show I’m pretty sure hahah it’s incredible!!!

ETA: oh and sorry Bill!! :lau :oops:

Back
Top Bottom