The Queen's World—Exit Stage Left

Pick your team.

• Total voters
Lobsters are also functionally immortal, right?
No, while exceptionally long lived in some cases it is said they will eventually die from exhaustion during a molt. At this time the oldest lobster was estimated to be 140 years old.
I think I just heard someone talking about how the UK has classified cephalopods, lobsters, and something else as sentient.
Some people stretch the definition of sentient to be other than its original intent. No one can prove or disprove what goes on in the minds of other creatures any more than they can prove or disprove what colors other creatures see or don't see.

I'm not fully caught up yet (don't worry I'm not skipping) but I will be soon(ish).

I should have my character done in a few hours.
Well...life decided that was not going to happen. (I feel like I can hear life laughing at me right now)

Soo..
IMG_E3073[1].JPG
IMG_E3076[1].JPG
IMG_E3078[1].JPG

That will be my character for now.

I recently read that jellyfish are immortal unless they get killed.
It's true. There's one species in particular, I forget the name, in which upon things such as famine or damage physically, it can turn back into a polyp. Which then later forms into more genetically identical jellyfish. Which upon things like famine or physical damage turn into more polyps... which then later form into more genetically identical jellyfish. And the cycle continues.

It's true. There's one species in particular, I forget the name, in which upon things such as famine or damage physically, it can turn back into a polyp. Which then later forms into more genetically identical jellyfish. Which upon things like famine or physical damage turn into more polyps... which then later form into more genetically identical jellyfish. And the cycle continues.
I think this is the one. It mentions it in the middle part. That most die after reproducing but not this species.

http://www.abiroh.com/en/sensitive-gaia/29.html

Moonymart?
Is that a thing? That needs to be a thing!
I nominate Moony & Mare.
The theme is Leghorn?
I now have four weddings planned!

@TheOddOneOut is first :)
I want to go draw weddings now
Five weddings and two funerals it is then :)
I really need to find my drawing stuff...
5) Justin Melnick
He has a dog. He wins.
I also have something for the Blood Princesses :)
Ooo do you hunt?
Anyways, this is what your wedding will look like Odder.
View attachment 2911129
I'm going to go find all my drawing stuff. (aka I'm about to go into the garage..pray for me)
... Uh... I'll just... let y'all fangirl....
View attachment 2911193
Ima join ya
book characters Second family
Fixed it.

Where are the weirdos all at tonight?
I'm trying to remember where I was and what I was doing Saturday night..
I vote only nature and fruit bracelets are allowed (or encouraged) for the wedding
I need to make those. I need to find/unpack all my art/craft stuff..
Did anyone ever get paddled in school?
Hehe...

yes..
Put your tits away. Bill was in my backyard. Joe was charred by @Misfits Farm 92 who is with y'all, not on my island.
Now, I don't know about Joe, but Bill was all deer
20211120_081135-jpg.2904186
You must hunt. Hello fellow hunter!

Back
Top Bottom