Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by ChickenLover200, Apr 11, 2016.
@austrolover1 can go
New rule. Not being rude if the person who has to go doesn't go in 24hrs from the last post, someone else just go. This is just to keep the thread moving.
1. Tulips or roses?
2. Grapes or strawberries?
3. Peanut butter sandwich or peanut butter AND jelly sandwich?
4. Duck Dynasty or Mystery tv shows?
5. Dog named marshmallow or cinnamon?
3. PB & J?
4. Duck Dynasty?
1,2, and 4 correct. Your turn
1. Do I have a Thai Siamese or a Maine Coon?
2. Sweet or sour?
3. Log cabin or farmhouse?
4. Do I have 5 brothers or 3 brothers and 2 sisters?
5. Which did I once see run past our property: a wolf or a bear?
1., 3., and 4. were correct! Your turn.
You are the only girl? I'm the oldest out of 3
Yeppers! I'm the oldest, too.