The Real Facts About The City Of Roswell Chicken Man And His Battle !

Read this when the story first broke. This makes me so spitting mad you wouldn't believe it. Let's just say it set me back a number of weeks' healing with my digestive system being full of holes as it is. There are no words in any language to cover the range of emotion and anger I feel towards those that did this to Wordes. I can only hope that justice comes swiftly on everyone involved in this depraved situation, causing such unnecessary suffering that led him to this. May he rest in peace.

Last edited:
Any updates? Any investigation being done? What's the verdict?

All is quiet now, and hope he will get justice which he should have had it to begin with!

It is so sickening to hear about things like this. This poor man was just trying to live his life the way who knew how and because someone in his town had some disgusting vendetta against him for really no reason, he lost everything, including his life. I hope all of the people that put this poor man through this life with this on their consciences for the rest of their lives. Justice needs to be served.

This story makes me so angry I can't even type. I don't dare type what is going through my mind. Justice need to be served to all parties involved including that crooked judge. Sure lets jail a man for moving a pile of dirt...

I had the privilege of meeting Andy while delivering a Classic Car in the area. While at a store he saw the chicken emblem in the grill of my truck, walked over and we began to talk. A couple hours later I was leaving Ga. with one of his roosters...lol. Believe it or not a pic of the roo is taped to my computer...Even though I didn't know him that well....this hurts.

RIP Andy

Back
Top Bottom