Votes: 13 50.0%
  • if you wanna save every hen in factory farms

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • if your hen is a mini version of a cat or dog

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No because I have several accounts I just made this my side one. This account was going to be my many other accounts to boost my followers but I never used it until January when I received a very fishy message from my sister. Guys I was using my sister email for this account. She never said anything about this account because she thought I was using this account. One day my sister received that the account the hacker was using got banned. I told my sister that I barley use this account there is no way I could be banned. But she took a screen shot and showed me I was surprised and shook. I waited till my ban was gone and I saw many threads I did not post. I apologized and explained to the admin that none of this was me and changed my password.
Mmmmm-hm.
The grammar is almost the same, and so are the pictures that you used?
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now, but you’ve been really, really rude.
If your story is true, I have no quarrel with you.
But you better be telling the truth.
If we see the same pattern of behavior, we’ll know something is up.
Anyways, have a good day.

No because I have several accounts I just made this my side one. This account was going to be my many other accounts to boost my followers but I never used it until January when I received a very fishy message from my sister. Guys I was using my sister email for this account. She never said anything about this account because she thought I was using this account. One day my sister received that the account the hacker was using got banned. I told my sister that I barley use this account there is no way I could be banned. But she took a screen shot and showed me I was surprised and shook. I waited till my ban was gone and I saw many threads I did not post. I apologized and explained to the admin that none of this was me and changed my password.
What are your other account usernames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom