~The School Of Fright~ New RP

Quote: She looked up "No! No. No." She said, "She Scooted over into the corner to make room for Dakota.
"Oh okay," she sat down next to her. Shana looked nervous. "So, um? How are you?" She asked.

(Sorry i was gone) "I'm good," Dakota smiled "So what's your power?" she asked. "Um... Well..." She said nervously, "I cant show you in here, it would be dangerous." She said. "Oh okay. Wanna see mine?" She asked. "Um.. Sure." She said. Dakota shape shifted into a small dog. She rubbed her head on Shana, then turned back. "That's a nice ability." She said smiling, "Do you want to go outside to see mine?" She asked. "Yes!" she perked up Shana stood up and walked out of the building, away from the other students. Dakota followed her Shana took a deep breath, her skin started changing colors, body enlarging, scales appearing on her skin, her face changing, bones enlarging, a snout formed, and a Horn started to appear on it, once her transformation completed, she stood before Dakota, as a Large, Green, Dragon. She flapped her wings before settling them at her sides. Dakota smiled as she shape shifted into a large blue dragon.
Shana laughed a little. "I guess my ability isn't really as special compared to someone like you, you can turn into anything." She said.

Shana noticed them walking towards them, and she looked towards them. "Hello!" she said, much less shy with strangers in this form.

Shana noticed them walking towards them, and she looked towards them. "Hello!" she said, much less shy with strangers in this form.
'Hello" Amber thought at her, curious if she would be able to with her in a dragon form. She glanced to Dakota and included her in her greeting.

Shana felt a presence trying to enter her mind, automatically blocking it out, she let it in, 'Hello to you.' She said in response to her greeting.

Back
Top Bottom