~The School Of Fright~ New RP

Skye leaned forward to hug her horses neck. She looked at Landon for a moment, then sat of and hopped off the horse. "Wow, it's already getting dark! I'd better get inside I guess. But uh, what do we do with them?" She asked Landon, pointing to the horses

Landon shrugged. "They can run around. They won't go anywhere. And even if they do, I can just call them back or turn them back into earth." He smiled and smacked the horse's butt, causing it to run off into the woods they were racing in. Skye's horse ran after it; not wanting to be left behind.

Landon shrugged. "They can run around. They won't go anywhere. And even if they do, I can just call them back or turn them back into earth." He smiled and smacked the horse's butt, causing it to run off into the woods they were racing in. Skye's horse ran after it; not wanting to be left behind.

Skye winced as he whacked the horse, and watched them run off. "Ok, well thank you. That was fun" She smiled looking back at him

Getting no reply from Landon, Hannah sat her phone on her bed and sighed. Shadow came and laid down at her feet. She smiled.

Back
Top Bottom