=======================================

Time And Void Are Taken By Myself And A Friend If You Put Them As Your Aspect
IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Thank You And HAVE FUN!!!!!

Name- ArmeonEhlias
Age- 18 Yrs Old
Species- Troll
Aspect- Time
Appearance-Tall Grey Skinned Brown Hair Yellow Scarf Strange Horns (Like Above BTW Thank You Andrew Hussie :3)
(Also Sorry Forgot Appearance Too Plz Forgive :3)

Also Make Ur Char A Weapon Liek This!

[COLOR=DF01D7]Optional theme-http://supergiantgames.bandcamp.com/track/spike-in-a-rail

Hello This Is My New RP, The Secret Of The Sun Please Abide By The Rules You don't need this part.

PLOT? seriously Brosicle, you need a plot. Something like this, you can even use it if you want.

This world is dangerous. Very, very, dangerous. It's not the Middle Ages, it's not in the present, it's both. There's a sun, [/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]The Green Sun[/COLOR][COLOR=DF01D7], to be more specific. This sun is dangerous, it gives horrible murderous monster's their powers, yet it is necessary for so much life. What secrets does it hold? What are the limits of its powers?[/COLOR]

RULES
1.DO NOT CURSE [COLOR=DF01D7]Is this Homestuck, or is it fluffstuck?[/COLOR]
2.No OP Characters
3.Keep It PG-13 NO SEX SCENES
[COLOR=DF01D7]4.Have Fun! <== I hate it when people do this.

RACES-
Troll- A race stronger than humans, they all have yellow orange horns, grey skin, and black hair.

Dersite- These people come from the moon Derse. Their skin is literally black, like the 000000 color code black. They like knives, stabbing, and fighting.

Prospitian- These people come from the moon Prospit. Their skin is literally white, like the FFFFFF color code white. They like justice, frogs, flowers, and the postal service. (Don't ask)

Human- if you look at yourself right now, I will bet you money that you are human.

ASPECTS-
Blood-Time-Breath-Doom-Heart-Space-Mind-Light-Void-Rage-Hope-Life-Lips-Piss-Sound-Fate-Blaze-Tech-Storm-Forge-Fear-Death-Night-Dusk-Dawn-Day-Shade-Word-Health-Wealth-Joy-Hate-Faith-Trust-Ice

CLASSES-
Knight-Maid-Page-Mage-Rouge-Sylph-Seer-Theif-Heir-Bard-Prince-Witch-Deviner-Preist-Ranger-Guide-Trader-Princess-Diplomat-Huss-Muse-Champion[/COLOR]

Char Form
Name-
Age-
Species-
Aspect-
[Color=DF01D7]Class-
Weapon-
Bio-
Appearance-

(Aspects)
Time-Aspect Taken
Void-Aspect Taken
Breath- Available
Light-Available
Space-Available
Life-Available
Heart-Available
Hope-Available
Blood-Available
Mind-Available
Rage-Available
Doom-Available
[/color]

[color=DF01D7]Time And Void Are Taken By Myself And A Friend If You Put Them As Your Aspect
IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Thank You And HAVE FUN!!!!!
this is silly[/Color]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom