~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

(Welcome to my characters' world! :D)
Eli notice Kyrene slow down a little bit and he resumed his faster pace. Oh well, at least he knew the name of one more person. He was also getting closer to his house. I guess those long painfully awkward and silent moments had taken his mind off of getting home. He reached the crossroad and after a brief glance in both directions, headed across the street and to his house. He didn't really want to risk meeting any more people until his sister made him brush up on his skills.

(The New Frontier! :) )

Okay, so that's over. Karen glanced around. Maybe, if she could find a secluded space, she could fly home.

Zurich reached the theatre and said,"preferances?"

(Ill rp with Alice if you want too rp with Arren)
(Sure)

Danika looked to the choices and shrugged "I like action and adventure" She mentioned and looked at the names

~~
Alice paused at a street corner, smiling to herself and 'looking' both ways before crossing the street to go down the next sidewalk

(Sure)

Danika looked to the choices and shrugged "I like action and adventure" She mentioned and looked at the names

~~
Alice paused at a street corner, smiling to herself and 'looking' both ways before crossing the street to go down the next sidewalk

Zurich nodded he liked horrors but that was ok.
------------
Arren walked along the side walk listening to some music and muttering the lyrics to himself.

When Eli got to his house, he realized his sister wouldn't be home yet, the elementary school was further away then the high school (though it would most likely be dismissed as well.... right?) He pulled off his backpack and dug out his homework, scribbling down answers. His handwriting was messy, connected, but not rounded like cursive, nor the cursive lettering. Most the time, teachers couldn't read it so they just marked it right because he was a fairly consistent student.

Zurich nodded he liked horrors but that was ok. Arren walked along the side walk listening to some music and muttering the lyrics to himself.
Danika smiled and pointed to a horror/adventure movie (Yeah, I have no idea for a name) "How about that one?" She asked and glanced to him again

~~~
Alice slowed as she heard someone muttering a song. She looked towards him and tilted her head "Hello, what song is that?" She asked and smiled

Miana walked slowly, yawning slightly, she was a bit tired, she hadn't sleep in about 24 hours, she was on a very big job. Find a certain kid for some woman. It was really big to the woman, but nothing to Miana. She hadn't gotten any requests from the True or Feral lately, and she needed to make some money, so she was doing side jobs, you know like finding cats, tracking down runaways, catching criminals spider-man style. That type of stuff. Miana sighed, she couldn't believe that some rotten 12 year old ran away just because he couldn't play a certain game. She looked up and rubbed her eyes, then continued to search for the little brat.

(im assuming i was accepted.....)

Danika smiled and pointed to a horror/adventure movie (Yeah, I have no idea for a name) "How about that one?" She asked and glanced to him again

~~~
Alice slowed as she heard someone muttering a song. She looked towards him and tilted her head "Hello, what song is that?" She asked and smiled

"The Forgotten looks good awesome ill get the tickets,"he walked over to the booth and paid for their tickets.
---------------
Arren didnt hear her but saw her bright smile and took his headphones off and said,"well hello you say something,"he smiled brightly.

"The Forgotten looks good awesome ill get the tickets,"he walked over to the booth and paid for their tickets. Arren didnt hear her but saw her bright smile and took his headphones off and said,"well hello you say something,"he smiled brightly.
Danika smiled and went to the door to wait for him

~~
Alice smiled and nodded "Yeah, I was wondering what song that was?"

Danika smiled and went to the door to wait for him

~~
Alice smiled and nodded "Yeah, I was wondering what song that was?" 

After a couple minutes Zurich returned and opened the door for her.
------------------
"Oh im actually not sure just was mumbling the lyrics,"said Arren who then laughed a little.

Back
Top Bottom