~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Arren said,"what school do you go to?"taking sips randomly. Zurich was silent in thought.(he is satan!)
"I don't. Mom homeschools me" Alice said and sighed, looking down at her hands on the table

~~
Danika looked away then seemed to notice how dark it was getting. She suddenly cursed and jumped from branch to branch to make her way to the ground. Her feet hit the ground and she glanced back up to him "I gotta get home" She said as explanation then shifted and bolted away. She was going to be grounded, she just knew that, and if word of what had happened at the theater got to her dad...she would not be allowed to go anywhere but to school for the duration of the year at least

"I don't. Mom homeschools me" Alice said and sighed, looking down at her hands on the table

~~

Danika looked away then seemed to notice how dark it was getting. She suddenly cursed and jumped from branch to branch to make her way to the ground. Her feet hit the ground and she glanced back up to him "I gotta get home" She said as explanation then shifted and bolted away. She was going to be grounded, she just knew that, and if word of what had happened at the theater got to her dad...she would not be allowed to go anywhere but to school for the duration of the year at least

Zurich watched her leave still holding the wallet he knew it was stupid of him to say something about his victims but he was ok with that he didn't mind the idea of always being on the run after all no school.He sighed and flipped over the wallet in his hand read the name and rested in the tree.The man had a coupon to a bar he knew of.He would kill him outside the bar in an alley.No finger prints would ever be found he always killed in lion form then he would burn the wallet and leave town he was tired of this town and he looked over 18 plus his little car was decent and he could walk.
------------
"Cool i wouldn't mind doing that but my mom thinks the social activity is better for me,"said Arren.

Zurich watched her leave still holding the wallet he knew it was stupid of him to say something about his victims but he was ok with that he didn't mind the idea of always being on the run after all no school.He sighed and flipped over the wallet in his hand read the name and rested in the tree.The man had a coupon to a bar he knew of.He would kill him outside the bar in an alley.No finger prints would ever be found he always killed in lion form then he would burn the wallet and leave town he was tired of this town and he looked over 18 plus his little car was decent and he could walk. "Cool i wouldn't mind doing that but my mom thinks the social activity is better for me,"said Arren.
Danika ran all the way tot he edge of town in her leopard form before slowing. She sent a worried glance to the sky then used the darkness to hide her as she made her way to her backyard, as a leopard. She didn't shift until she got to the house, then she climbed up the lattice and into her window, hoping her parents wouldn't notice. To add to the illusion she grabbed her pj's and slipped into the bathroom to take a shower. She liked being a leopard, since it made it easier to move quietly. Her thoughts turned back to the boy she had met that day and she thought about everything he had told her

~~~
Alice smiled and shook her head "I wish my mom did, she's so overprotective. If she knew I was here I would be in trouble."

Danika ran all the way tot he edge of town in her leopard form before slowing. She sent a worried glance to the sky then used the darkness to hide her as she made her way to her backyard, as a leopard. She didn't shift until she got to the house, then she climbed up the lattice and into her window, hoping her parents wouldn't notice. To add to the illusion she grabbed her pj's and slipped into the bathroom to take a shower. She liked being a leopard, since it made it easier to move quietly. Her thoughts turned back to the boy she had met that day and she thought about everything he had told her

~~~

Alice smiled and shook her head "I wish my mom did, she's so overprotective. If she knew I was here I would be in trouble."

Zurich fell asleep in the tree he dreamed about Danika and the man yet he knew the dream was bad he couldn't recall what was happening.
--------------------------
"Oh well I hope you don't get in any trouble,"said Arren thinking about his parents who were at work he was an only child.

Form:
Name: Skylar Heem (He- mm)
Allegiance: feral (but no1 knows it)
Animal: black coyote
Personality: She is the kind of girl that seems really nice and sweet but she's the total opposite. She wants you to trust her so she can do things behind your back. Other than that, she plays hard to get with the boys. They have to fight if they want her. Don't let her good looks fool you.
Crush: open
Picture/Description:

History: was put up for adoption because her parents were murders.
Username: cowhlb
Other: I WILL MAKE A MALE! I PROMISE!

Last edited:
Form:
Name: Oliver Huff
Allegiance: true
Animal: snow leopard
Personality: He is very gullible but pranks people himself. He is sneaky and your typical bad boy. He usually attracts all the girls. He loves his buds and likes to get into trouble with them
Crush: open?
Picture/Description:

History: he was a professional boxer awhile back
Username: cowhlb
Other:

Zurich fell asleep in the tree he dreamed about Danika and the man yet he knew the dream was bad he couldn't recall what was happening. "Oh well I hope you don't get in any trouble,"said Arren thinking about his parents who were at work he was an only child.
Danika seemed to avoid trouble and went to bed soon after. She wondered about Zurich as she went to sleep
(timeskip to morning, or wait?)

~~~
Alice shrugged lightly then sighed "I probably will, but I hate to be cooped up in the house all the time"

Danika seemed to avoid trouble and went to bed soon after. She wondered about Zurich as she went to sleep
(timeskip to morning, or wait?)

~~~

Alice shrugged lightly then sighed "I probably will, but I hate to be cooped up in the house all the time"

(Um we will have to talk to Gertrude I think but Zurich is planning on his death that night he is not a very smart killer but anyways yeah)

Zurich after a bit woke up in the dark woods he shifted and climbed down the tree fearing nothing for he was the king of the jungle.(hehe I love that)
----------------
Arren nodded,"yeah I kind of do what ever I want a lot since my parents work a lot,"he sighed missing them.

Back
Top Bottom