~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

((Danku! ^-^ So it's a battle of wills, then?))

((Jeez, LTC. I think you did XD))

Skye paused before stepping off the curb and onto the road that was right ahead of them, beginning to walk past the street that she had originally planned on going down. "Yea, maybe. I'll just have to see what my schedule does," And my nerve. You can't even just give a straight 'no'! She thought, getting more frustrated with herself by the moment. Part of the problem though, was that on weekends there wasn't really anything spectacular that usually happened. It was going to be a bit tricky getting out of it then as well, when it would be an obvious time to 'hang out'.

((Creepy... very creepy indeed.))

((Well, more then usual :p))

((Not a battle of wills! It's a, it's a... Um, okay maybe it is.))

((Come on! You can't help but think he's cute, and I'm sure Skye would agree... {bahaha, my mind manipulation in working! Well, it will work, eventually.}))

Jayden swallowed, she was trying to get out of it, he knew it. "Of course, yeah." He replied with a nervous laugh, robbing the back of his neck with his right hand. "Well, um, see you around, Skye." Jay pulled himself together enough to smile, fairly genuinely, and sung back onto his bike, ready to get out of there before he embarrassed himself anymore.

((WHAT!!! That is sooo not creepy, he's a nerd with a long standing crush! There's somethin' wrong with you girlfriend... :lol: ))

((Not a battle of wills! It's a, it's a... Um, okay maybe it is.))

((Come on! You can't help but think he's cute, and I'm sure Skye would agree... {bahaha, my mind manipulation in working! Well, it will work, eventually.}))

Jayden swallowed, she was trying to get out of it, he knew it. "Of course, yeah." He replied with a nervous laugh, robbing the back of his neck with his right hand. "Well, um, see you around, Skye." Jay pulled himself together enough to smile, fairly genuinely, and sung back onto his bike, ready to get out of there before he embarrassed himself anymore.

((WHAT!!! That is sooo not creepy, he's a nerd with a long standing crush! There's somethin' wrong with you girlfriend...
lol.png
))

((I'm always right ^-^))

((I can help, and if Skye thinks anything of the sort I'll make sure to help her too XD))

Could this get any more awkward? Skye thought. Then, figuring it could possibly be much worse, attempted to regain her dignity enough to at least appear a little less surprised, relieved, and embarrassed. "Ok, see you later," She answered with a smile, wincing inwardly.

((Well it is in a way if she's never taken any notice what so ever
roll.png
And there is absolutely no way somethin' is wrong with my fantastical self. Trust me, I've been tested.))

Danika stayed quiet as she held her arm around his shoulders

~~~

The guy turned and grabbed the lid off a garbage can, turning to throw it at Arren. 

Arren braced himself.
--------------------
Zurich sighed and said,"I am a bad person aren't i?"he lifted his head to face her with a gloomy face waiting for a yes.He wanted a friend and needed one but he didn't feel he deserved one.

Arren braced himself. Zurich sighed and said,"I am a bad person aren't i?"he lifted his head to face her with a gloomy face waiting for a yes.He wanted a friend and needed one but he didn't feel he deserved one.
The kid threw the lid then ran back to Arren and dropped down to sweep his legs out from under him with one of his

~~~
"No" Danika said and gave him a small smile "I don't think so. You have made bad choices, but then again, who hasn't?"

Form:
Name: Oliver Huff
Allegiance: true
Animal: snow leopard
Personality: He is very gullible but pranks people himself. He is sneaky and your typical bad boy. He usually attracts all the girls. He loves his buds and likes to get into trouble with them
Crush: open?
Picture/Description:

History: he was a professional boxer awhile back
Username: cowhlb
Other:

Form:
Name: Skylar Heem (He- mm)
Allegiance: feral (but no1 knows it)
Animal: black coyote
Personality: She is the kind of girl that seems really nice and sweet but she's the total opposite. She wants you to trust her so she can do things behind your back. Other than that, she plays hard to get with the boys. They have to fight if they want her. Don't let her good looks fool you.
Crush: open
Picture/Description:

History: was put up for adoption because her parents were murders.
Username: cowhlb
Other: I WILL MAKE A MALE! I PROMISE!

((anyone want to rp with these two?))

((anyone want to rp with these two?))

((Either of them want to get a hair cut or something?! Because if so, I have a perfect character for one of them! Her name is Lindsey, and she's a beautician at a salon, her character form is on page 76 if you want to take a look. {Yes, yes... I know I keep trying to RP Lindsey... But I really want too!} [Just to warn you, I don't like doing short, back and forth kinda posts.]))

((I'm always right ^-^))

((I can help, and if Skye thinks anything of the sort I'll make sure to help her too XD))

Could this get any more awkward? Skye thought. Then, figuring it could possibly be much worse, attempted to regain her dignity enough to at least appear a little less surprised, relieved, and embarrassed. "Ok, see you later," She answered with a smile, wincing inwardly.

((Well it is in a way if she's never taken any notice what so ever :rolleyes: And there is absolutely no way somethin' is wrong with my fantastical self. Trust me, I've been tested.))

((Oh, yes. Always right.))

((You better not help her!!! I'll make you regret it, I'm telling you! I'll- I'll!... Ohhh, lightbulb... >:D ))

Jayden stepped up on the bike's pedals, sanding on them and letting the bike slowly roll forward. "Bye, then." He said with a quick smile, then put his weight into the pedals and turned up the streat, unknowingly heading the opposite direction on the road that Skye had planned on heading down.

((Guys work like that, you don't have to give them a shred of attention and that'll still fall head-over-heels {Nerds more than others, and I'm speaking from experience, I do some online gaming and it's ridicules how many of them 'love' me...}. And we're talking about a guy who has never gotten any attention [and was neglected by his parents], apart from the small amount he got when he was little because of his heterochromia {One brown eye, one blue}. Yes, yes, you're perfect, we all bow down, and my mother had me tested. :p ))

((Oh, yes. Always right.))

((You better not help her!!! I'll make you regret it, I'm telling you! I'll- I'll!... Ohhh, lightbulb... >:D ))

Jayden stepped up on the bike's pedals, sanding on them and letting the bike slowly roll forward. "Bye, then." He said with a quick smile, then put his weight into the pedals and turned up the streat, unknowingly heading the opposite direction on the road that Skye had planned on heading down.

((Guys work like that, you don't have to give them a shred of attention and that'll still fall head-over-heels {Nerds more than others, and I'm speaking from experience, I do some online gaming and it's ridicules how many of them 'love' me...}. And we're talking about a guy who has never gotten any attention [and was neglected by his parents], apart from the small amount he got when he was little because of his heterochromia {One brown eye, one blue}. Yes, yes, you're perfect, we all bow down, and my mother had me tested. :p ))

((Exactly ^-^))

((Just try stop me!!! (Insert evil laugh of your choice here: )))

Skye managed to hold the same smile as Jayden biked off. It was a bit of a relief when she finally able to drop the act though, and she stopped walking once she was off the road and on the other side of the footpath. To be honest she did feel a bit bad at having just lied to someone, but let the relief of escaping unharmed outweighs the doubt. She glanced back for a moment in the direction Jay had just gone in, to make sure he wasn't about to do anything ridiculous as turn back or something. Then, once satisfied for the moment that there might just be enough time to make her escape, Skye began walking at a very rapid pace down the street she had originally intended on going down. If she could only make it to the end, depending if anyone was around, then she would finally be able to shift.

((Yea, well they're weird. Fact number two of the day. And he's definitely gonna get loads of unwanted attention from her if he keeps at it X3 Thank you. I accept your acknowledgment of my fantastical awesomeness with pleasure ^-^))

The kid threw the lid then ran back to Arren and dropped down to sweep his legs out from under him with one of his

~~~

"No" Danika said and gave him a small smile "I don't think so. You have made bad choices, but then again, who hasn't?"

Zurich said a small,"yeah I guess so,"he leaned back on her shoulder.
-----------------
Arren jumped over his leg and turned around swiftly and said,"you gonna face me or you just gonna keep running!"he held his fists at his sides.

Back
Top Bottom