~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Arren shifted a big smile on his face he sat down on the floor and said,"I like cougars." Zuri nodded at his comment then looked at her stone then clasped her fingers around it again.
Alice smiled at him "I"m glad we met"

~~~
"What's the stone for?" Ari asked curiously. She was surprised this girl hadn't asked about their past yet.

Alice smiled at him "I"m glad we met"

~~~

"What's the stone for?" Ari asked curiously. She was surprised this girl hadn't asked about their past yet.

Arren said,"Me too,so what do you like to do?"
----------------
Zuri placed on the table for her to see it was a grey/bluish stone with writing on it she wasn't sure of."I just mess with it when I get bored or stressed or something but my mom gave it to me."She stated.

Arren said,"Me too,so what do you like to do?" Zuri placed on the table for her to see it was a grey/bluish stone with writing on it she wasn't sure of."I just mess with it when I get bored or stressed or something but my mom gave it to me."She stated.
(Night)
Alice smiled and dipped her head. then shrugged "I like to go to the woods and shift, but I can't very often. I like to read and 'look' at the stars on my poster. Mom has me doing homeschooling which is more fun than it sounds"

~~~
"May I?" Ari asked and reached for the stone

(Night)

Alice smiled and dipped her head. then shrugged "I like to go to the woods and shift, but I can't very often. I like to read and 'look' at the stars on my poster. Mom has me doing homeschooling which is more fun than it sounds" 

~~~
"May I?" Ari asked and reached for the stone

Zuri said,"Sure I don't mind."She watched her with the stone.
--------------
Arren rested his head in his hands and said,"Interesting well I could take you to the forest more often if your parents don't want you alone."

Zuri said,"Sure I don't mind."She watched her with the stone. Arren rested his head in his hands and said,"Interesting well I could take you to the forest more often if your parents don't want you alone."
Ari smiled and looked at the stone, studying the letters to see if she could figure out what it said.

~~~
"They never want me alone" Alice said and sighed then grinned "Course they don't want me to have my gun either"

(When does Ryan get home?)

((When his creator has time, sooo... Right now.))

"Ryan!" A young woman with glasses called from down the hall, her wavy dirty-blond hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Ryan had been about to exist through the double doors, but looked around quickly as he heard his name called. He recognized the girl, who's name was Casey, immediately from his astrology course and smiled, through shyly as he was uncomfortable having a spotlight put of him in the crowded hall.

"Sean's invited all us stargazers over for a little party while watching the meteor shower tonight, you coming?" Casey called with a wide smile.

"Um, thanks but no, I have some friends staying over, again, so I have to get back." Ryan called back, trying to sound as jovial as she did with their loud conversation.

Casey laughed, "You mean acquaintances. Gosh, you should get back before they've lifted everything you have. They might have already!" In his circle of, well, you could technically call them friends, it was well known that he let strangers stay in his apartment for as long as they needed, and that because of it, he had been robbed on more than one occasion.

Ryan laughed along, though to him, it was funny. He didn't think that Mark and Ari would steal from him, they seemed like really nice, trustworthy people, so having someone who hadn't ever met them make the assumption that they were thieves was annoying. "Bye Casey," he called, still smiling, but hoping to end their conversation.

"Bye-bye Ryan, see you soon! Oh, will you be able to watch the meteor shower?" Casey asked.

"Most likely, yes." Ryan replied, unsure as to why she had asked, so straightforwardly added, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason, I'll miss you at the party!" Casey replied as she turned away with a wave.

Ryan waved back, not really understanding why she would miss him as her turned and pushed open the door, heading out to his car and getting in. He pulled out of the collage parking lot, and after an almost hour long drive, reached his apartment building, pulling through the gates and down the drive, then into the underground garage. He parked in his usual spot, exited the car, continued to the elevator and took it up to the lobby, then switched to the elevator that would take him to his apartment on the top floor. He swiped his keycard and the elevator rose.

The doors opened and Ryan stepped out, taking the messenger bag off his shoulder as he did, "Oh, hi." He said, slightly surprised as he looked up to see Ari with a girl he didn't recognize, which was a bit odd.

Last edited:
(Mark went to bed)
Aril looked up and gave Zuri back the stone, standing to go over to Ryan "Hi Ryan, this is Zuri. She needs a place to stay" She said then stopped and stood beside him. "We had to wait for you to get back to say if she can or not" She added softly

Ari smiled and looked at the stone, studying the letters to see if she could figure out what it said.

~~~

"They never want me alone" Alice said and sighed then grinned "Course they don't want me to have my gun either"

Zuri watched her with the stone she cherished so much although she didn't show it.One of the very few memorable things her mother ever gave her.
----------------------
Arren nodded and replied,"Well if they don't mind I can take you there."

((When his creator has time, sooo... Right now.))

"Ryan!" A young woman with glasses called from down the hall, her wavy dirty-blond hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Ryan had been about to exist through the double doors, but looked around quickly as he heard his name called. He recognized the girl, who's name was Casey, immediately from his astrology course and smiled, through shyly as he was uncomfortable having a spotlight put of him in the crowded hall.

"Sean's invited all us stargazers over for a little party while watching the meteor shower tonight, you coming?" Casey called with a wide smile.

"Um, thanks but no, I have some friends staying over, again, so I have to get back." Ryan called back, trying to sound as jovial as she did with their loud conversation.

Casey laughed, "You mean acquaintances. Gosh, you should get back before they've lifted everything you have. They might have already!" In his circle of, well, you could technically call them friends, it was well known that he let strangers stay in his apartment for as long as they needed, and that because of it, he had been robbed on more than one occasion.

Ryan laughed along, though to him, it was funny. He didn't think that Mark and Ari would steal from him, they seemed like really nice, trustworthy people, so having someone who hadn't ever met them make the assumption that they were thieves was annoying. "Bye Casey," he called, still smiling, but hoping to end their conversation.

"Bye-bye Ryan, see you soon! Oh, will you be able to watch the meteor shower?" Casey asked.

"Most likely, yes." Ryan replied, unsure as to why she had asked, so straightforwardly added, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason, I'll miss you at the party!" Casey replied as she turned away with a wave.

Ryan waved back, not really understanding why she would miss him as her turned and pushed open the door, heading out to his car and getting in. He pulled out of the collage parking lot, and after an almost hour long drive, reached his apartment building, pulling through the gates and down the drive, then into the underground garage. He parked in his usual spot, exited the car, continued to the elevator and took it up to the lobby, then switched to the elevator that would take him to his apartment on the top floor. He swiped his keycard and the elevator rose.

The doors opened and Ryan stepped out, taking the messenger bag off his shoulder as he did, "Oh, hi." He said, slightly surprised as he looked to see Mark and Ari with a girl he didn't recognize, which was a bit odd.

(Mark went to bed)

Aril looked up and gave Zuri back the stone, standing to go over to Ryan "Hi Ryan, this is Zuri. She needs a place to stay" She said then stopped and stood beside him. "We had to wait for you to get back to say if she can or not" She added softly

Zuri took her stone and slid it into her pocket,she stood and walked over to meet Ryan."Hi,"she said with a light tone.

Back
Top Bottom