~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Arren said,"Awesome."He walked out the door to his room but looked back to make sure Alice didn't trip.
Alice smiled and turned to follow the sounds of his footsteps. She held a hand out to find the doorframe as she went out the door and into the hallway

Arren felt odd trying to help her but knew she needed it.He reached lightly grabbing her hand to lead her down the stairs.
Alice smiled as he took her hand to lead her to then down the stairs. "Thanks" She was only uncertain of her footing when she was in a new place like his house.

((IT'S CUTENESS! Um, I think it's a face with little arms...))

"No, no I wasn't watching you! I mean, well I did but..." Jayden started indignantly, he didn't want to sound creepy, because what he had done wasn't creepy, but saying 'yes, was watching you' would be downright creepy. "I came out here to shift, and then you showed up, and, ah, I froze." He continued in a calm, much more genuine tone, feeling quite stupid and trying to gather his convoluted thoughts as he went, "I didn't want you to think I'd followed you or something, but then you, ah, shifted, and you knew I was here, so, I, um, did what first came to mind..." Jay trailed off, thinking of how idiotic he must have looked when he jumped out, and how idiotic he must look right then. His tail and head drooped slightly as he lamely added, "Sorry."

((Uh! A fact number something! So fun...))

((Ahhh, right X3))

Skyes eyes narrowed when Jayden started denying it, but relaxed and pricked her ears. It was no use getting worked up about that now, and anyway, she had just met another shifter! It just had to be him, though. She thought, her mind going back to the awkward moments that had followed school ending. "I noticed," Skye said dryly, a faint teasing glint in her eyes betraying the fact that she didn't really mean it. Not quite, anyway. She shifter her weight, adding, "It's fine," In a tone made slightly awkward by the rushed way it was spoken.

((WB -.- ))

((Yep! Completely.))

Miana shrugged and gave an innocent look, "sooorrry.." she took another bite and then after swallowing asked, "so, how long have you lived here sandwich boy?"

(I'll respond to the other one…hang on just a bit {more}.)

The girls glanced at each other, each waiting for another to say something. Arwen had to keep herself from laughing; their faces were priceless.

"And now they're not talking to me. It's very offensive," Will muttered to her.

Alice let her hand drop to her lap after she had learned what he looked like. She smiled at him "I like turkeys" She said quietly

(…And then Alice ate him. The End!)

Miana shrugged and gave an innocent look, "sooorrry.." she took another bite and then after swallowing asked, "so, how long have you lived here sandwich boy?"

(i just didn't wan it to to be too hard to find when Gertrude comes back.....this post is like 7 pages back..its kind of sad....-_-)

(Why thank you.)

"All my life," he said, shrugging, "And I guess you're perceptive, because yes, it's boring."

Back
Top Bottom