The Sibling Thread :D

AW THANK YOU LAMBS
WOULD YPU JUST GET IN THE CAR "LAND DOEN UNDER" 🙄
Come At Me Lets Go GIF by Yellowstone

I DRANK TO MUCH MOONSHINE LAST NIGHT I GET A FREE PASS >: }
Hey geuss what sounds like moonshine in German. München. It’s German for Munich, the city. 😏
IM HOme KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*slams door door breaks off hinges*
@Fluffy Lambs YOU BETTER nOTVE bEEN SWeARInG!!!!!!!!!!!! *swears so loud everyones ears bleed* AND YOUVE BETtER NOTVE BeEN DRINKING EITHEr!!!!!!!!!! *takes a large swig of extra crispy extra high liquor* @Emelyn YoU BETTEr NOTVE ENTERED A WAAR OR SWORn OR DRaNK BEeeER OR GenERALLY cUsED CHAoS OR Imma WHUp YoU GOOod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey geuss what sounds like moonshine in German. München. It’s German for Munich, the city. 😏
IM HOme KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*slams door door breaks off hinges*
@Fluffy Lambs YOU BETTER nOTVE bEEN SWeARInG!!!!!!!!!!!! *swears so loud everyones ears bleed* AND YOUVE BETtER NOTVE BeEN DRINKING EITHEr!!!!!!!!!! *takes a large swig of extra crispy extra high liquor* @Emelyn YoU BETTEr NOTVE ENTERED A WAAR OR SWORn OR DRaNK BEeeER OR GenERALLY cUsED CHAoS OR Imma WHUp YoU GOOod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, my.....😍🥲

Guys pretend we all live in the same house and we're all siblings here :)

Rules:
All BYC rules apply to this thread
You MAY tease your siblings here like saying "Eww (insert name here) you like math and you're weird" BUT NO cussing or anything racist or homophobic/heterophobic and again make sure BYC rules are applied
Y'all can't claim to be the mom/dad cuz fr what if you're younger than your so called child...that isn't possible

Anyhoodles imma tag some of my besties from here on BYC if they wanna join :D

Albino Elephant
BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK BAKAWK
Chikygirl
The Pecan Coop
Lettuce
My feminine child
CreamCatClubz
LAMBZ GOES MOOOO
HotwheelHater
IAMSPEED
jee thanks emelyn 😑