The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Oh Dang Chickenhill! Just looked at your website. Now I need more!
Get out the hammer and nails
thumbsup.gif
100% behind chicken habits. Love to share my addiction.

haha last night my loving husband called me a mad scientist, that much I did hear as I poured over the formulas for new projects. Yep total chicken brain here, they are about all that floats around in the noggin.. Anyone else with me on that?

Hey Chickenhill. How big do the Bantam Wyandottes get? And how big are their eggs?
Standard weights:
Cock…………....30 oz. Hen……..26 oz.
Cockerel……….26 oz. Pullet…….24 oz.
However now that being said, it does not much as, they vary from variety to variety and breeding line to breeding line. Our smallest are the blacks and surprisingly they lay the largest egg. A small size store bought egg. It's like how in the world did you get that out, it's almost as big as you! The blacks are also our friendliest. They take to you really quick and never leave you feeling lonely again.

Standard weights:
Cock…………....30 oz.      Hen……..26 oz.
Cockerel……….26 oz.      Pullet…….24 oz.
However now that being said, it does not much as, they vary from variety to variety and breeding line to breeding line.  Our smallest are the blacks and surprisingly they lay the largest egg.  A small size store bought egg.  It's like how in the world did you get that out, it's almost as big as you!  The blacks are also our friendliest.  They take to you really quick and never leave you feeling lonely again.  

They are lovely, as you say there is something about the banties, what they lack in egg size, they certainly make up for it in personality.
263a.png
1f49c.png

Back
Top Bottom