The Society of Truth, an RP

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

The cities' name is Elend, and it is situated on an island, in the middle of nowhere. At first glance it appears fairly normal. People go about their lives, they have children, they go to school. But if you look closer, you will see that something is off. The citizens appear tedious and dull. You have to dig deep to find someone who seems, well, real. That is where the Society of Truth comes in. Let me explain.

The city is ruled by a person called The Programmer. Nobody knows who he is. They fear him. He studies the people, and certain individuals are selected to be Protectors. The Protectors get powers to help them 'take care of' the citizens. Their real job however, is to keep the truth from spreading. The truth that there are other lands, where people live very differently. Where you choose things like what you eat, and when. They choose how many children they have, if any. They choose who they marry, rather than having to choose from a list of 'suitable matches'.

A small band of people, and Protectors have formed the Society of Truth. Their goal is to spread the truth to as many people as possible, and when the time is right, to escape from the island.

You can be a Protector, or a normal person. If a Protector, only one power, no exceptions. The Protectors have both pseudonyms, costumes, and names that they formerly used, but they don't have a secret life, like Superman, Spider-Man, and so on.

Here is your form:

Description:
Personality:
Other:
Name: Mazikeen Villin. Her alias is: Lux (totally not a Lucifer reference if you know that show-)
Power: Getting people to listen to anything she says ONCE they are drunk. (at least a little)
Description: Red hair that ombres (idk how to spell that-) to black, dark blue eyes, and light brown skin. (she's pretty :) )
Personality: Snarky, etc. (rest is to be RP'ed
Other: Likes fighting. (a lot)

Back
Top Bottom