The Society of Truth, an RP

"Oh, ok. I...um...I have some things to do." She said. "I'll be right back." She turned and walked out a different door. When she knew no one was looking in her direction, she signaled for Millie to follow her. She had never shown anyone what she planned on showing Millie, and would be taking a big leap of faith in trusting her.

After doing her morning routine, Isabel thanked Chris for letting everyone stay at the house, transformed into a dragonfly and flew over to HQ. "Hi everyone, sorry it took me a bit to get over here," She said.
Elsie watcher her go, and decided to try something new. Something she'd been scared to try. She closed her eyes, and reached for the shadows: pulling them from under the house, behind the rocks; coaxing them toward her. Do you know where the Society headquarters is? she thought, feeling stupid. Of course, they hissed back. Could you carry my along for a journey? she whispered, her pulse pounding. There was the sound of sand pouring into a bucket, and the shadows wrapped around her, cold and wet. Suddenly, they yanked her. It wasn't quite like that, but she couldn't think of a better word. It was as if the sand in the bucket had opened a portal, and the shadows were pulling her through the gritty blackness. Grains rubbed against her, chafing her skin, but when she opened her mouth to scream, the darkness swallowed her words. This is what you wanted, isn't it? they asked. Elsie bit her lip, trying to let the pain and taste of blood distract her from the swirling pain around her. Then, as soon as it had started, it stopped. The world snapped into place, the light blinding her. And there she was, in the HQ.

(Sorry this is long. But it was sooooo fun to write)

"Oh, ok. I...um...I have some things to do." She said. "I'll be right back." She turned and walked out a different door. When she knew no one was looking in her direction, she signaled for Millie to follow her. She had never shown anyone what she planned on showing Millie, and would be taking a big leap of faith in trusting her.
Millie followed

Back
Top Bottom