The Society of Truth, an RP

(Gah! I stopped getting notifications :he. I swear, the universe doesn't want me here. I'm going to follow Blue's plot just for fun; still am not sure if she'll ever meet a society member)

Blue surveyed the damp room around her. Last night had only lasted minutes before the lights had flickered back on, and her lone pillow had been dragged away by a robotic arm. There wasn't even a bed in her cell: it was just a bleak, grey room without windows. Day and night lasted different amounts of time each day, supposedly to stop prisoners from counting the days. Blue suspected that the Programmer just enjoyed watching her sanity slip away with every passing day. Meals were at different times every day as well: sometimes she'd only have what she hoped was breakfast and night would come, and other times she'd have lunch twice and then a break that felt like eternity before dinner. If the programmer did want her to become another one of the mindless, raving enemies he held captive, Blue was pretty sure it was working. She'd taken to pulling pieces of plaster off the walls and hurling them at the few people who walked by. Most of the wall was, of course, steel, but it was coated in plaster. Blue had decided it was there for the use she put it to: a projectile. Most of her wall was bare metal now, and her fingernails were broken and bloody. Every passing second, she could feel her sanity slipping... slipping...

(Gah! I stopped getting notifications :he. I swear, the universe doesn't want me here. I'm going to follow Blue's plot just for fun; still am not sure if she'll ever meet a society member)

Blue surveyed the damp room around her. Last night had only lasted minutes before the lights had flickered back on, and her lone pillow had been dragged away by a robotic arm. There wasn't even a bed in her cell: it was just a bleak, grey room without windows. Day and night lasted different amounts of time each day, supposedly to stop prisoners from counting the days. Blue suspected that the Programmer just enjoyed watching her sanity slip away with every passing day. Meals were at different times every day as well: sometimes she'd only have what she hoped was breakfast and night would come, and other times she'd have lunch twice and then a break that felt like eternity before dinner. If the programmer did want her to become another one of the mindless, raving enemies he held captive, Blue was pretty sure it was working. She'd taken to pulling pieces of plaster off the walls and hurling them at the few people who walked by. Most of the wall was, of course, steel, but it was coated in plaster. Blue had decided it was there for the use she put it to: a projectile. Most of her wall was bare metal now, and her fingernails were broken and bloody. Every passing second, she could feel her sanity slipping... slipping...
lol I wonder how she would feel if she knew someone had been rescued from there (Tara))

Back
Top Bottom