The Society ~ RP

Name: Dakota
Scientist/genetic splice: wolf, raven
personality: keep to self. She is afraid of the scientist and is scared others will hurt her to. She doesnt and to be her friend you have to prove yourself
picture:
Black hair, yellow eyes of wolf, wings black as ravens, she has black wolf ears/tail. She was developed wolfs eye sight and hearing
Username:
other: She is mute but can growl. ( Im trying to figure out how she can communitcate with the other experiments.Any ideas)
Danika is a wolf mix, maybe she can 'speak' for Dakota and yeah, accepted

Matthew and Jenna sat behind a large, double-sided mirror, observing the new splices quietly. Matthew sipped from his steaming mug of coffee. Jenna tapped a pen on her leg.
Stormdancer shifted in her tube, and began to wake up. Matthew sat up straighter. "oh, goody! I've been curious about this one. New splices. We have no idea how this one will turn out."
Stormdancer blinked sleepily, then her eyes popped open. What am I doing in a tube!? still not quite awake, and not thinking straight, instead of walking out of the tubes like the others, she pounded on it with both fists, shattering the glass with a startling explosion. She stared wide-eyed at the glass around her feet.

Matthew rubbed his beard disapprovingly and made a few notes on a pad. "Hope the subject's brain isn't too muddled. Did we over-drug it?" Jenna didn't respond, too focused on watching the splices.

Firebird woke up next. Startled and maybe a little scared, she stared around at the others. "Where am I?" she wondered aloud.
Genevere looked to the two new kids "Welcome to the strange room no one remembers. I'm Gwenevere, call me Gwen." She said and turned back to the food, grabbing the fish and a plate to eat it off of.

Danika whimpered softly, looking around

Charles looked to Matthew and Jenna "The spliced have no know boundaries, yet."
Sonya glanced to the other scientists "Should we open the door to the other rooms, yet?"

(what, they're all in their own tube? then what, they end-up in the same room?)
(Yes, one room with the tubes in it, a door will be opened to 'release' them into part of the underground building with bedrooms, dining hall, exercise room, ect.)

(Sortof like the hive from resident evil)

Last edited:
(Yes, one room with the tubes in it, a door will be opened to 'release' them into part of the underground building with bedrooms, dining hall, exercise room, ect.)
(still trying to picture creatures in tubes, not a pretty vision)

Luca awoke, squashed in a tube. Where she was and what she was, she didn't know. Instinct, strangely told her to kick, but when she did, the glass shattered, sending her sprawling to the floor.

Lou woke up, blinking as she looked around her. She stumbled out of her test tube, her legs feeling like jelly. She looked down at her hands, there were long, razor sharp claws coming from her fingers. She jerked upright, and instantly, she willed them away, not even realizing that she made them retract, and they disappeared. "Whoa." She murmured. She looked up, instantly she smelled the yummy aromas of food. She got to her feet and walked over to the table of food. She looked at what kind of food there was.

Alexis looked around at all the kids and watched them as they discovered their creature features. She sighed and moved to the table to find something to eat.

Danika moved away from the corner long enough to grab another couple pieces of meat from it then retreated to her corner again.

Gwenevere watched the others and folded her wings against her back.

Luca glanced about nervously. The aroma of meat in the still air did nothing to improve her mood.

(the one prey animal hybrid in a mix of predator hybrids)

Back
Top Bottom