The strangest thing I have in my refrigerator right now is...

Half a ChickFilA vanilla shake that my dog didn't finish when we went through the drive through the other day and I saved it for her
big_smile.png

A bag of weinies COVERED in garlic salt, for catfish bait tomorrow night. My whole house stinks like garlic and I'm thinking maybe DH needs a little fridge of his own to put out in the shop. Oh and rooster livers for bait tomorrow as well.

Refrigerator - Rabies vaccine

Freezer - A box labeled "Shavahn's Testicles"

It's really at the lab where I work/do research - it's filled with horse testicles for my research.
tongue.png
(Yes, I am a woman)

I don't think we have anything too weird. But we did make a big jug of sun tea today and we haven't done that in a long time! Oh, and we have a BIG bucket of bantam eggs in there. Mom and grandma said not to leave them out cause the house is hot and they might start to develop!
sickbyc.gif

A dead...thing...not a fish exactly, but one of those sea bug creatures children hatch in tanks. Sadly, "Mr. Kibbles" didn't last long in my son's tank, and is awaiting decent weather for a proper burial. He is labled, to prevent any Cooking Incidents.

Back
Top Bottom