1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

the stress is wayy on (my first byc rant!)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Kesta, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    heres my schedule for next week.
    monday: regular school day
    tuesday:standardized test(all day)
    wendesdaya; standardized test(all day)
    thursday: standardized test(all day)
    friday:standardized test (all day!)
    saturday:choir contest
    now. all the test days we have no rehearsal time for choir . we are having huge test 4 days in a row and guess what! i have to get a 100 on all of them. im in advanced classes and we are expected to do perfectly on all state tests! my brain will be dead by wendesday afternoon and then on saturday i have a huge choir contest! part of the contest is sight reading. that takes some brain power and guess whta? by saturday my brain power will be on e. it just really gets to me that students have so much stress within one week. now i admit i have the brain capacity to do this its just that this week is gonna be exausting! we have end of 6 weeks test this week then 4 standardized tests next week! i feel like the world is against me and right now i just wanna break down crying and give up! i can not handle this sorta stress! i feel like its never gonna end! my schedule is already hectic. and to top it all off monday after noon i have my first national academic game! we made it to nationals and now we have that to deal with too! (sorry for any typos in here)

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Kesta you are one of the smartest people I have talked to here. You will do just fine. [​IMG]

3. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Gets lots of sleep eat good and drink tons of water.
    You will do great!

4. Kesta

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    as i said i have the mental capacity. its just gonna be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much for my personal energy level to handle. i might have to bring a big container of coffee to school!

5. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    ...and kiss and hug a chicken.

6. Kesta

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    Quote:id rather not kiss it....................

7. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    kiiiiiissss iiiiiiiittt.

8. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    You'll be fine on all of it. You are plenty smart, just harness you energy and tell yourself sleep is overrated and you'll get some next week. [​IMG]

9. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    One day at a time, Kesta. You can't get through Thursday on Wednesday, so why worry about it? It'll be gone before you know it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by