THE SWAP THREAD "APRIL"

The person you got may or may not have your name. This is my first swap too so I'm not sure about anyone calling. I think the phone number is mainly to put on the box for the Post Office to call when they arrive.

K&H Chicken Ranch I need your city state and zip
I tried to make everyone happy but I couldn't make some happy there are some who made requests that cant be done and im sorry for that but it is all in the rules This was a lot more difficult than i thought it would be
idunno.gif

Quote:
Like what?

They asked for:

White langshan, sumatra, guineas turkey eggs, d'uccle, ameraucana, or polish

I only have:

Golden Laced Cochins (which have stopped laying for right now) and Light Brahmas. Both are standard breeds. I also have Muscovy ducks.....

I sent you an e-mail to just send pure large fowl

Quote:
They asked for:

White langshan, sumatra, guineas turkey eggs, d'uccle, ameraucana, or polish

I only have:

Golden Laced Cochins (which have stopped laying for right now) and Light Brahmas. Both are standard breeds. I also have Muscovy ducks.....

Oh, okay. I'll also check with my neighbors--I know they have guineas & turkeys....

80808 is going out tomorrow...unless that's a problem for someone? (I hope not b/c my girls are starting to moult and I *sure* don't want to end up like last month...(sending them out 1.5 weeks late!)

Quote:
I am telling you that I couldn't be happier!!
wink.png

I think you did a great job!
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
thanks
**********I did not get an email with my partner.******
pcjinn i just sent it again

Quote:

Oh, okay. I'll also check with my neighbors--I know they have guineas & turkeys....

I happen to know that person would love to have muscovy ducks with instructions on how to hatch ducks!!

Back
Top Bottom