THE SWAP THREAD "APRIL"

Thank You, he is having his leg amputated , I just found out this morning so if youur in 37865 then I will ship as soon as I can......keep us in ya'll prayers.......will update later on my way to the hospital now.......

Quote:
Yup, that would probably be me. Don't worry about the eggs. You have your hands overly full right now. I will practice patience while you tend to your hubby. Bless your heart! I will definitely keep you & your DH in my prayers!!

guess what I got in the mail today....
ya.gif

that's right my swap eggs
tongue.gif
. I am so excited.....
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

edited to say: Thank you Jennifer. My eggs arrived safe and sound and are now resting on the counter.

Last edited:
LMAO you can watch me cry instead. My eggs aren't coming until the end of the month and I requested Waterfowl which would be 30+ days to hatch. I imagine I'll be the last person hatching when everyone already has their MAY swap eggs set!

Quote:
I'm not! I know where my eggs are coming from and why they'll be later. And I'm cool with that. It's the NOT knowing that makes me crazy. A little info and I'm all set.

Plus, I'm buying myself some millies and wellies for my birthday
jumpy.gif
So I will have eggs soon enough!!!

Quote:
I'm not! I know where my eggs are coming from and why they'll be later. And I'm cool with that. It's the NOT knowing that makes me crazy. A little info and I'm all set.

Plus, I'm buying myself some millies and wellies for my birthday
jumpy.gif
So I will have eggs soon enough!!!

I know I was just teasing you! Since you are gonna be buying your self millies and wellies then you can send some to me, hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom