THE SWAP THREAD "APRIL"

My swap eggs did great 4 little silkies have hatched and the other 2 are pipping out now...so far I have 1 black,1 blue,2 splash.........thanks my swap buddy.......MM
wink.png

You are so welcome Leslie. I am glad you are getting a good hatch. I can't wait to see pics. I chose not to recieve eggs as you know for April did not want mixed LF eggs, sorry swap partner). But I have been just as excited for you. keep up posted.

Marie

Last edited:
Quote:
Thats not bad for shipped eggs I am so happy they are good
jumpy.gif
I wanna see pics when they hatch

OMG, there are still folks who have not gotten April eggs? Do you know who your partner is? You should PM siz8003 and get her to tell you so you can find out from that person what the deal is. I would think that anyone who has not sent April eggs would be contacting their partner and explaining at least. I sure hope you guys that don't yet have eggs will get them soon. Hope the rest of you are having a great hatch.

Marie

Marie I contacted siz and was told they were shipping last week. When they didn't arrive I contacted siz again. Then siz told me they were being shipped this week so she's been in contact with my swap partner... I have no idea who my swap partner is.
sad.png

It's a bummer thinking each day is going to be the day and nothing.... not to mention holding up the bator.

I am sure siz is doing all she can. I would think at this point though, you need to know who it is so you can contact them directly and get this straightened. I mean what is more important, the secret or the swap?? LOL anyway, just my thoughts and you know what that is worth! Hope you get them soon.

Marie

Tomorrow is day 21
At last check two of our own eggs have pipped.
I have six of eight swap eggs. Two were clear when candled on day 14.
Waiting....

will keep you updated.

Back
Top Bottom