THE SWAP THREAD "FEBRUARY"

so sorry to hear bob. come on babies!!!
fl.gif
we want more fluffies!!
jumpy.gif

i don't expect my swap eggs to hatch till tomarrow but for now here is a pic of my newest serama that just hatched a little bit ago and a pic of my last serama hatch that 1 made it beside a normal size lighter for size compair. she was a few hour old in the pic.

HPIM1554.jpg

HPIM1378.jpg

I woke up this morning to find one of my swap eggs hatched (and all it's parts where they are suppose to be) and another pip!!!!!! Some how the temp in the bator dropped to 95 so I am working that out, but the one's in there seem to be fine and almost dry. And yes, I will post pictures once they are all done.

Yeah!! come on babies. Keep us posted you guys. I candled all my bantam barred rocks from a private swap that I did with silkieluvr and all 10 are fertile and have veins and eyes. They have been in 6 days. Yipee!!!

Good luck you guys.

Marie

ANOTHER ONE HATCHED!!!!! One more egg to go from my swap eggs. ANother day or two and I'll post pictures. BTW the 5 cochins that hatched with them are doing well too.
big_smile.png

2 pips from my swap eggies due today sometime, yeah!! i'm so excied!!
jumpy.gif
on my seramas,lol well my pullet is nolonger gonna be alone that's for sure. i'm up to 15 serama babies hatched and 6 more pipped i got a rainbow going here,rotfl.
wee.gif

my suggestion for anyone who hatches seramas is- first 18 days keep at 45% humidity, then stop turning and raise to 60% till pips start, then raise it to 70-75% remainder of hatch and put in hatcher on day 18. when ya put in hatcher put them in the cardboard egg cartons, a hole in bottom is not needed just remove top. once i changed the humidity chicks stopped being sticky and i didn't have to unstick but 2. they have been popping and zipping like crazy on their own other than those 2. when they come out if ya put eggs in every other one then they easily fall into the empty inbetween one. this is so awesome!!! 15 babies out of 51 eggs to go in hatcher so far, yeah!!! keep on comeing little cuties!!!
jumpy.gif
:weee

One swap chick out and hatched, looks like a little buff orpington......will wait and see, i did snatch it real quick out of the bator to put a band on its leg so i can tell it apart. One of the swap blue eggs have pipped and i think another one. I have one buff Orp of my own hatched and 3 EEs.........had to put one to sleep its insides were outside, poor babie. Have 5 more Orps pipped and a few more EEs.

go babies go !!
jumpy.gif

chickhamm
Theressa
GA

Back
Top Bottom