THE SWAP THREAD "FEBRUARY"

wee.gif
All my eggs but 1 white one hatched. I have 4 yellow babies and 1 multi colored from a blue egg..........sooooooo cute, thanks swap partner.

100_2685.jpg

here they are,,,my 2 rir's from feb swap,,thanks hillbilli
9 eggs a few mishaps a this a that,,,,2 chicks,,,
now lets pray they are both girls,, or a pair,,,,
not 2 you know whats,,,lol
love them,,,they are great,,,thanks again,

How cute they are too. Glad you had two make it. Better than zero right?

Keep us posted on them, hoping they are girls or a pair for you.

Marie

very happy with 2...i hatched them with some of my polish so they aren't alone..total hatch was 5 polish, 1 sultan and 2 rir,,so enough,,,
did you get your march eggs yet,.,,,worried about you,,,lol
oh and was it you with the goat pics,,,,how cute is that,,,cant stand it,,,sooo cute,,,,lol

No I have not gotten my March eggs. I guess whoever got my name is having a good time torturing me, ha ha.

Yes I did post pics of my goats and thanks. They are the sweetest, especially the babies.

Marie

Well, out of my 8 eggs I received only 2 hatched. One was pipping yesterday and when I checked under the hen this morning it was dead. There were 2 other eggs w/ fully formed chicks in them and for some reason they died. Not sure what they are think they are Buff Orps. If my swap partner who sent me the eggs see this if you can confirm what you sent me would appreciate it.

Kim

Sorry to hear it guys. I used the egg carton during hatching and I think it made a difference but not positive? Will do it again though.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom