THE SWAP THREAD "June"

I got my eggs today-- 3 BR and 2 Rouen duck eggs "survived" the trip. The box was smashed in on one side. I'll candle in a week to see how these are doing. Our postmaster hand-delivers, so I know it wasn't his fault.
hmm.png

Quote:
sad.png
That sux. That was the 1st time I have tried packaging it that way. I normally pack them in egg crates and RARELY have an breakage. I guess I'll go back to the old way then. I'm sorry you lost 3 of them. Hopefully they'll turn out ok. I know fertility is excelllent here, it'll just be a matter if they shipping was too rough or not.

Got my swap eggs. I don't think I've ever been more excited to recieve eggs before! He sent me 11 rosecombs and 6 standard salmon faverolle! None were broken, they went into the 'bator 2 days ago. I'll update you guys in a week.

I still haven't heard from my other swap partner, so I have no idea what they want me to do.

Quote:
OMG! I am jealous! I have 7 of his rosecombs (2blue reds and 5 BBRS) that I hatched out. Enjoy them, they are beautiful!

yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

My swap eggs have hatched
wee.gif
Received Cochin bantams and got 4 very healthy active little speed freaks Am really ecstatic about it My wife isnt She thinks Im crazy anyway May have to do this again Thanx tnkinhuntin you did good
thumbsup.gif

Mike
big_smile.png

i had 1 lone pheasant hatch even though more were developed...i think something was up w/my humididty b/c I was doing so many back to back hatches @ like 3-7 day intervals. But she is a speed demon too
smile.png

I finally got my eggs on the 3rd. They all made it just fine, no cracks or breaks.
12 buff orp eggs I candled last night. Does not look good. I don't think any of them are developing.
sad.png
I will wait a few more days and candle again.

Quote:
barnie.gif
Jeeze!! I hate when that happens!! I really try to be so carefull when I pack them.
hit.gif

They are from black/white pied and blue/white pied. I would love to get some eggs from you later. If you want , maybe we could do a side trade?

Good luck and let me know how they hatch.

I got my eggs a couple days ago. In stead of PB's I got 3 turkey eggs-the PB's were being very uncoperative[sp?].

frow.gif

Hey everybody
Heres a couple of pics I got from my swap They were almost gracious enough to stand still The lone white one didnt want to have its pic taken
IMAG0003-1.jpg
IMAG0004.jpg
imag0001-1.jpg

These thrill me to death Love cochin bantams Thanx again tnkinhuntin
Mike

Back
Top Bottom