The Tetra Tint thread.. (Photos, info) ❤

I was looking at the pictures ya'll posted, mine are most like cristyr22's post. They have small feet and they are very white. I have looked for other colors on them but seen none. I got mine about the second week in March, so they have alot of feathers.

84547_2days2.jpg

I hope I am doing this right??
These are my Tetra's and Gold Comets bought today from TSC. The guy told me the red ones are the tetra's and the yellow ones are the Gold Comets...lol.....I had no idea they were a new breed! No wonder I couldn't find any info on them. Are the Comets a new breed as well? All I know is that I fell in love and have spent all day with my new peeps! Dogs are wondering whats up with that.......

here is my tatortot, i am leaning towards a cornish? if she is, and i know they don't live long, hubby said enjoy her and let her have a happy short life- also i heard you need to restrict the food- so what is she cornish or tetra?

chillin.jpg

legs.jpg

tator.jpg

I learned something new today , cool. The birdin the picture is most likely a cornish cross but with the fact that I am unfamiliar with the tetra birds I'm not totally sure.

Back
Top Bottom